The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Blogs > Grovyle's Little Diary
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

ぼくを見て
うん

ぼく

有名だ

Rate this Entry

why fanboys need to stop it.

Posted January 31st, 2013 at 09:38 PM by droomph

I don't care if you like Mac or PC, XBox or PS3.

If you don't make fun of people with the other product, I'm happy with you.

Guess why? Macs are pretty and soft to me. Windows 8 is seamless to you. The XBox looks sleek to me. PS3 is economical to you. We have different standards. We will never convince each other.

We can point out flaws all day, because everything is a work-in-progress. For every flaw Apple has (overpriced, incompatible), Microsoft has one too (vulnerability, unorganized); for every flaw XBox has (ring of death, horrible choice of games), PSN has one too (clunky look, horrible choice of games). And besides, 99% of these so-called flaws are based on opinion - maybe the pretty flow of Mac is worth the $2,000 to me, while it's too much for too little for you and your cutting-edge $150 Toshiba laptop; maybe the XBox Live membership makes me feel like a winner, maybe it feels like a rip-off to you. It's all just based on who we are - these things will never be agreed upon, not until mind control is a thing.

I say we just stop these stupid arguments, and start looking for kitty videos and share them. Leave me and my "overpriced garbage" alone, and let's all have fun and comuuuuuuuunicate for once on our miracle gadgets that flip the birdie in the face of conventional logic.
Posted inUncategorized
Views 968 Comments 15
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 15

Comments

  1. Old Comment
    derozio's Avatar
    My sentiments, exactly. But this is, sadly, the internet and you're bound to face a vocal minority comprising of douchebags rather than those who actually are sensible most of the time. :[
    Posted January 31st, 2013 at 10:02 PM by derozio derozio is online now
  2. Old Comment
    droomph's Avatar
    well, we shall wait until the days of mind control. it will be happy dayyyyys
    Posted January 31st, 2013 at 10:39 PM by droomph droomph is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Sydian's Avatar
    i love all da things because peace && harmony

    but no really there are pros and cons to everything and people just can't admit it sometimes. silly people.
    Posted January 31st, 2013 at 11:00 PM by Sydian Sydian is online now
  4. Old Comment
    Guy's Avatar
    I think this is an appropriate place for this.

    Posted February 1st, 2013 at 04:19 AM by Guy Guy is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Kura's Avatar
    Ughh why kitty videos when DOG videos are SSSSOOOO much better!
    Posted February 1st, 2013 at 05:14 AM by Kura Kura is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Spherical Ice's Avatar
    i disagree completely i think its interesting to see discussion
    Posted February 1st, 2013 at 08:52 AM by Spherical Ice Spherical Ice is online now
  7. Old Comment
    Yoshikkko's Avatar
    yeah it's opinion but some things are facts. macs cost too much for how ****** they are, that's not an opinion lol
    Posted February 1st, 2013 at 09:24 AM by Yoshikkko Yoshikkko is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Oryx's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Comment
    i disagree completely i think its interesting to see discussion
    I think there's a difference between discussion and tearing down the other person's choices.
    Posted February 1st, 2013 at 09:44 AM by Oryx Oryx is online now
  9. Old Comment
    roosterman's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Toujours View Comment
    I think there's a difference between discussion and tearing down the other person's choices.
    and i think we should all just listen to little mermaids song! :D
    Posted February 1st, 2013 at 01:51 PM by roosterman roosterman is offline
  10. Old Comment
    droomph's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yoshikkko View Comment
    yeah it's opinion but some things are facts. macs cost too much for how ****** they are, that's not an opinion lol
    wrong, I think Macs are fine, especially the newer ones.

    See, another one of those "facts"! We could do this allllll day.
    Posted February 1st, 2013 at 04:22 PM by droomph droomph is offline
  11. Old Comment
    Sydian's Avatar
    i'm on a macbook and i luv it
    Posted February 1st, 2013 at 04:48 PM by Sydian Sydian is online now
  12. Old Comment
    droomph's Avatar
    Bana-bum-bum-bum, I'm lovin' it
    Posted February 1st, 2013 at 04:57 PM by droomph droomph is offline
  13. Old Comment
    Yoshikkko's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by droomph View Comment
    wrong, I think Macs are fine, especially the newer ones.

    See, another one of those "facts"! We could do this allllll day.
    yeah you think they're fine and they work for you but the fact is that they don't work as good objectively as a pc. your opinion isn't gonna change that lol
    Posted February 4th, 2013 at 01:48 PM by Yoshikkko Yoshikkko is offline
  14. Old Comment
    droomph's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yoshikkko View Comment
    yeah you think they're fine and they work for you but the fact is that they don't work as good objectively as a pc. your opinion isn't gonna change that lol
    Well, for most intents and purposes, who gives a crap.

    I mean, I'm not trying to run a simulation of the universe from my laptop, a couple problems with incompatibility or whatever, frankly, wouldn't be that much of a problem.

    And even then, making your own computer would be better and faster than either PCs or Macs.

    I mean, do whatever you want, but leave me alone because most of these flaws are things that most people feel are worth it to themselves, and you can't convince them otherwise.

    Like, I find that a crappy mac works fine for my web surfing, I don't think you should be able to tell me what to think of my mac, because I use it for my own purposes.
    Posted February 4th, 2013 at 11:40 PM by droomph droomph is offline
  15. Old Comment
    Yoshikkko's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by droomph View Comment
    Well, for most intents and purposes, who gives a crap.

    I mean, I'm not trying to run a simulation of the universe from my laptop, a couple problems with incompatibility or whatever, frankly, wouldn't be that much of a problem.

    And even then, making your own computer would be better and faster than either PCs or Macs.

    I mean, do whatever you want, but leave me alone because most of these flaws are things that most people feel are worth it to themselves, and you can't convince them otherwise.

    Like, I find that a crappy mac works fine for my web surfing, I don't think you should be able to tell me what to think of my mac, because I use it for my own purposes.
    yeah whatever works for you
    all i was saying was that facts are facts cause you said 'See, another one of those "facts"!' well yeah it is a fact whether you like it or not so lol....that was all
    Posted February 5th, 2013 at 11:45 AM by Yoshikkko Yoshikkko is offline
 

All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.