The most awesome(ly pointless) mission EVER
I like GTS. Sure, most people are asking for legendaries for their Pokemon, but every once in awhile, you find something you can get without selling your soul! And it's so exciting when you finally get that Pokemon you asked for. ;~;
I was so desperate for this, that one day, I just offered something up for a Bidoof. I was like, "I could make someone happy because all they'd have to do is go out and catch one. That is, if they didn't have one from the beginning of the game anyway. And Bidoof is fun to say. :B"
This somehow turned into "LET'S GET A BOX FULL OF BIDOOF!"
...I kid you not.
So far, I'm at 20!
- The majority of Bidoof I've picked up are between level 2 and 4, with only 6 of them being level 5 and higher.
- The highest is 35, which actually surprised me.
- Believe it or not, most of them weren't caught the day I put up the Pokemon onto GTS.
- Most are unnicknamed, either English or Japanese, but apparently I have a French one, too.
- The only three nicknamed are Digger (which doesn't dig, those liars), Goofy (in Japanese English letters? I don't know how to explain it.), and dis-ken.
- Only one Bidoof I've gotten has had an item (some sort of Mail that made no sense), but that one I searched for instead of asking for one.
- Most interesting nicknames so far: Walter (in red!), MAAAAAK, and dannii.
I kind of want a level 100 or a shiny Bidoof, but I'm sure I'd have to wait days for a level 100 (too lazy to train anything that high, much less Bidoof), and as for shinies, the only shiny one I saw on GTS I couldn't get. :(
...who wants to help me continue my Bidoof army? :B
Posted March 28th, 2009 at 10:31 PM by Forever
Posted March 28th, 2009 at 11:20 PM by Cherrim
Posted March 29th, 2009 at 7:51 AM by Mario The World Champion
Posted March 29th, 2009 at 9:08 AM by Sammi
Posted March 29th, 2009 at 7:44 PM by Mario The World Champion
Posted March 31st, 2009 at 2:23 AM by Pokedra
Posted April 1st, 2009 at 1:18 PM by TwilightBlade