Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Blogs > Grovyle's Little Diary
Reload this Page 0/10 would not live with

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.



ぼくを見て
うん

ぼく

有名だ

Rate this Entry

0/10 would not live with

Posted August 11th, 2013 at 12:51 PM by droomph

I've decided that most people are stupid and rude and mean to anybody who doesn't think the same as them. (Myself included)

I just think that humans can't live together and whether you're atheist, Christian, or Pastafarian (I don't care), you're all annoying to live in a world with honestly. (including me)

That being said, if dead isn't an option, then…I guess I'll just have to deal with y'all. (and myself)
Posted inUncategorized
Views 778 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

  1. Old Comment
    Liliana Vess's Avatar
    What you just described is called friendship. If you don't have similar views with people you won't get on and won't want to spend extended periods of time together.
    Posted August 11th, 2013 at 01:12 PM by Liliana Vess Liliana Vess is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Kura's Avatar
    Did you just move in with a horrible roommate?
    Posted August 11th, 2013 at 01:17 PM by Kura Kura is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I'm sorry your frame of mind on the world and the people in it is so negative. I can't imagine how it got that way and I hope you find a way some day to get a better outlook on it.
    Posted August 11th, 2013 at 02:15 PM by
  4. Old Comment
    droomph's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hybrid Trainer View Comment
    What you just described is called friendship. If you don't have similar views with people you won't get on and won't want to spend extended periods of time together.
    Or we just ignore them :3 I have Hindu friends and we just don't get into that touchy area.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kura View Comment
    Did you just move in with a horrible roommate?
    I've seen at least ten people today say that Christians are fake, and vice versa about Atheists. It's sad really.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dominic View Comment
    I'm sorry your frame of mind on the world and the people in it is so negative. I can't imagine how it got that way and I hope you find a way some day to get a better outlook on it.
    Oh, it's not negative. I just decided that if that's how people are going to be, I might as well stop thinking about it ^^ this is actually the place where I got a better outlook :)
    Posted August 11th, 2013 at 02:17 PM by droomph droomph is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Mana's Avatar
    I disagree. I had a relationship with a christian boy (who often went to church, read the bible, his father was training to be a priest, etc.) whilst I am an adamant atheist.

    It's only the immature or the uninformed that can't manage.
    Posted August 11th, 2013 at 02:20 PM by Mana Mana is online now
  6. Old Comment
    droomph's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Comment
    I disagree. I had a relationship with a christian boy (who often went to church, read the bible, his father was training to be a priest, etc.) whilst I am an adamant atheist.

    It's only the immature or the uninformed that can't manage.
    But generally what I see is that they take everything the other believes way too personally and it gets super annoying very quickly. I'm sure there's people who don't, but if the person that I have to be with is such, I'll simply deal with it is what I'm saying ^^
    Posted August 11th, 2013 at 02:28 PM by droomph droomph is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Esper's Avatar
    For every loud, intolerant person putting themselves out there there's at least one good, understanding person who's keeping to themselves and staying out of arguments. There are lots of good people in the world.
    Posted August 11th, 2013 at 02:29 PM by Esper Esper is offline
  8. Old Comment
    droomph's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Scarf View Comment
    For every loud, intolerant person putting themselves out there there's at least one good, understanding person who's keeping to themselves and staying out of arguments. There are lots of good people in the world.
    Well I think that the good people need to form more connections.

    Think of it this way: ~100% of people putting them out there are stupid people, even to good people like us. We should form some sort of coalition so that number is around, oh, ~50% to make it more fair.
    Posted August 11th, 2013 at 02:42 PM by droomph droomph is offline
  9. Old Comment
    Mana's Avatar
    But... it's an easily avoidable thing. You don't need to discuss your own personal beliefs. You don't need to talk about God, or a lack of a God.

    Avoid having the debate in the first place, if you'd rather that. Just because there is a potential conflict doesn't mean you actually have to fight it out.

    For instance, my ex didn't make a big deal about praying. He would just do it silently/in another room/in darkness rather than make a big fuss out of it. Problem avoided and everyone is still happy.
    Posted August 11th, 2013 at 02:45 PM by Mana Mana is online now
  10. Old Comment
    Mana's Avatar
    And if someone tried to have that debate, just shut it down.
    Posted August 11th, 2013 at 02:45 PM by Mana Mana is online now
  11. Old Comment
    Zero°'s Avatar
    I'm friends with someone who is absolutely the exact opposite of me yet we get along incredibly well. You just gotta accept other peoples' differences.
    Posted August 11th, 2013 at 02:49 PM by Zero° Zero° is offline
  12. Old Comment
    droomph's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Comment
    But... it's an easily avoidable thing. You don't need to discuss your own personal beliefs. You don't need to talk about God, or a lack of a God.

    Avoid having the debate in the first place, if you'd rather that. Just because there is a potential conflict doesn't mean you actually have to fight it out.

    For instance, my ex didn't make a big deal about praying. He would just do it silently/in another room/in darkness rather than make a big fuss out of it. Problem avoided and everyone is still happy.
    idek

    there are people who do that to you, and then you're just trapped in that situation.
    Posted August 11th, 2013 at 02:56 PM by droomph droomph is offline
    Updated August 11th, 2013 at 03:08 PM by droomph
  13. Old Comment
    Mana's Avatar
    "I'd rather not talk about it," is all it takes, most of the time. If they say something you don't like or don't agree with, you don't have to take the bait - just leave it.

    Or just agree with everything they say til they shut up. Doneeee.
    Posted August 11th, 2013 at 03:20 PM by Mana Mana is online now
 

All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:27 AM.