Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Megaman765
Reload this Page Conversation Between Megaman765 and Nideous

For all updates, view the main page.

Conversation Between Megaman765 and Nideous
Showing Visitor Messages 46 to 60 of 306
  1. Nideous
    November 8th, 2011 5:51 PM
    How would they go about doing that? XD I still like the boat idea. Unless you wanted to do something different, or not do it at all. XD But like I said, they wouldn't be able to trace Leena and Snype back to their trainers... I think.
  2. Megaman765
    November 8th, 2011 5:48 PM
    hrmm... so many options... maybe bring the lugia dorm back to life? XD In some clever fashion? Haven't thought that far yet.
  3. Nideous
    November 8th, 2011 5:32 PM
    XD What can I say, I like to think big. :D So, is that what we're going to do?
  4. Megaman765
    November 8th, 2011 5:31 PM
    Oh gawd XD That would sure start some kind of urban legend or something :p Gawd two "irresponsible students" Are gonna get in so much trouble XD
  5. Nideous
    November 8th, 2011 5:28 PM
    Or better yet! Have them float it over the island and set it in the water on the other side. How does that sound?
  6. Nideous
    November 8th, 2011 5:27 PM
    That was my thought too. XD Hm... But still, we need something big... I know. Get all of the ghosts and pokemon with psychic powers together, and have all of them move the ferry from the dock to the middle of the island. XD Like in the beginning of Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. XD How about that?
  7. Megaman765
    November 8th, 2011 5:22 PM
    Too bad nobody has a Murkrow. though I'm sure after last time the office would be better guarded :p
  8. Nideous
    November 8th, 2011 5:16 PM
    I think they'll just skip the message. Unless you wanted to do it. XD Anyways, I'm still trying to think of more pranks to pull. XD
  9. Megaman765
    November 8th, 2011 5:14 PM
    Hmm... it would have to be some other kind of voice giving off the message. Wonder how that would work... unless they brought some other pokemon there with them.
  10. Nideous
    November 8th, 2011 5:07 PM
    XD Nah, I don't see that happening at all. But the other ghosts... Hm... We need to think of more pranks. That one won't last very long as far as laughing goes... Hm... How about if Leena gets ahold of the PA system and directs everyone to go see what she and Snype did? But that would likely end up leading to Bri, as he's the only one I am aware of with a talking Misdreavus. XD
  11. Megaman765
    November 8th, 2011 5:03 PM
    oooo very true :p They could get the other ghosts in cahoots with the whole thing hehehe. Maybe for once we'll have a day where nothing goes wrong. :3
  12. Nideous
    November 8th, 2011 4:57 PM
    Not if Gary doesn't find out who did it. XD I'm sure Snype and Leena aren't the only Sableye and Misdreavus on campus, considering the abandoned dorm is crawling with both species. :D
  13. Megaman765
    November 8th, 2011 4:55 PM
    Hehehehe... Oh man Mark and Bri are gonna get into sooooo much trouble for that XD
  14. Nideous
    November 8th, 2011 1:57 PM
    Hm... I got an idea for a prank they could do. :D During the night, Leena could steal a piece of clothing from Gary Oak, and then Snype, because he has hands, could hang it from the flagpole. XD It's kind of stupid, but that's what makes it funny. :D And I think you know which article of clothing she'd steal. :O

    And Thyme would not join in any pranking. :d
  15. Megaman765
    November 8th, 2011 1:46 PM
    They're seriously gonna have a field day on Halloween. Snype should convince Thyme in joining them too XP

All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:13 PM.