The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Azure Rathalδs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read


Conversation Between Azure Rathalδs and Miss Doronjo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Miss Doronjo
    July 13th, 2013 04:27 PM
    Miss Doronjo
    hey, thanks ^^

  2. Azure Rathalδs
    July 13th, 2013 10:53 AM
    Azure Rathalδs
    Great work becoming moderator of video games!

  3. Azure Rathalδs
    June 14th, 2011 07:41 AM
    Azure Rathalδs
    ~ Gothitelle has a 25% chance on being male and a 75% chance on becoming female
    Just fixing a embarrassing typo.

All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:56 AM.

Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™,
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / Poké
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.