It's not Stellar Crimson. That rom crashed every time I tested it after a while so I took out some map layouts and sprites and transferred them to the new hack. I wanted to change the plot amd simplify some things. My hacks were always too complex and promising, so they never made it far. But not this time.
...well no, you guessed wrong. It's some pictures and paperwork from Orihalcon, the hack I was working on. I only have those in my possession, though, but I considered I might start over with it again, because I still remember the plot. ;D
EDIT: Oh, and found some sprites I had kept on my pad (user CP on PC)! If you still happen to have that .txt file I sent you with the plot, it'd help. If you don't, then too bad D: