No, no, I was joking!
And I just found out from a reliable source Keruso that they don't stack, so oh well. Also, if you put a fainted illuminate pokemon at the front, with a living static poke as second, do they both have their
effects? Thanks! And if you tell me they stack, then they do AFAIC. And I know you shouldn't start a sentence with ''and'' but for a lack of a better work I do.
1) You can never post too much! In the SHC manual, there are instances in which too much activity can be a bad thing. Not a single one of them applies to you and none have ever applied to the club. No matter how much you post, there will never be a problem.
2) The White Flute is found on Route 47 in Johto.
3) ARs are acceptable for teleporting to event Pokemon that you could never get otherwise. This includes Mew, Deoxys, and Arceus only - no one else. It applied to Lugia and Ho-oh from 2004-2010, but that law has expired.
4) In any other situation, ARs are not acceptable. For club purposes, you might as well not have one (unless you're going after Mew, Deoxys, or Arceus).
5) The reason for this is that ARing a White Flute gives you an unfair advantage over people who don't have ARs because you'll be able to encounter Pokemon more quickly than they can.
6) Bulbapedia and Serebii can always tell you where to get the items legally.
7) Also, there are Pokemon abilities that increase the encounter rate.
8) Good luck in your hunt!!
Great! I'll also mention that if you see a non-SHC member in the chat, just tell them something along the lines of ''if you like shinies, please join the SHC, (include link) and then you will be welcome to chat with us''. If they refuse to leave, ban them until they have been officially (by you) welcomed into the SHC. Thanks, and good luck on your hunts!
Hey, well I don't think we'll be banning many people, but I figured I would go over some of the rules of the SHC chat with you, since you are the club owner. I'll make you op next time you sign on, so you can enforce these.
To ban people, type: /cs ban #ShinyHuntersClub (insert nick) (insert reason)
To Unban people, type: /ban<space><enter>, an Ban list will come up, with X's to Unban people. Example: /cs ban #ShinyHuntersClub G-Money Spam
Channel rules are:
No being offensive/rude to other members. Five day ban.
No trolling. One day ban.
No SPAM. One day ban.
Tell me if you have a problem with these. Bans last until you remove them, so don't lose track. Also, if you ban someone without specifying nick, it will ban you, and the owner (me) will have to remove it, so be careful. Happy chatting!
(I'll try to enforce these most of the time, but Feb/Mar becomes a busy time for me.)