Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 29 of 29
April 7th, 2013 3:36 PMCycloneA little info on Mew:
Caught in Hoenn (this is an Event catch, requiring the Old Map item in Emerald)
Fateful encounter (I think this indicates an Event item being used to access it; it isn't listed like for a Wifi Event where it says "Fateful encounter at Lv.N).
Often dozes off.
Moves: Pound/Transform/Mega Punch/Metronome (in Gen. III these were the only moves learnable by then, but you can teach it Reflect Type and Psychic through the Move Relearner in Unova)
IVs: 31/1/1/22/22/31 (HP and Speed IVs are the 31s, Attack/Defense are the 1s, the Special are the 22s)
EVs: 0 down the board (untrained, untouched)
April 7th, 2013 3:35 PMMidnight-UmbreonBlack- 4598 9273 4551
April 7th, 2013 3:25 PMCycloneYou'll have to tell me how that goes.
NEway, give me a friend code to add. Use my Black one, I'm not going to bother sending the Mew over to W2.
April 7th, 2013 3:22 PMMidnight-UmbreonOk if you don't mind :D
I knew something was up when I was looking at his pokemon when transferring them. Nobody has that many shiny legendarys. And I think the reason he needed me to transfer over pokemon anyway was becuase he didn't have AR for White. But it should be entertaining questioning him when I see him next
April 7th, 2013 3:18 PMCycloneIf you still want the free Mew, however, I can still offer it (already cloned, in fact). We'll just remove the Shinies from the equation.
Oh, and you can call your relative a cheater now. You're welcome. :D
April 7th, 2013 3:17 PMMidnight-UmbreonK thanks :D when I next see my cousin I will question about it and see how long he will keep on lying about it XD really the only reason I got them was he was stuck on white and as I completed the game I could transfer pokemon over so I transferred a Ton of pokemon and he didn't catch enough on white to get them all (and I ended up with his victini) but thanks for letting me know :D
April 7th, 2013 3:11 PMCycloneI can instantly tell that's fake. There's one word in there that tells me: "Sinnoh". See for instance Latias, which clearly says it has to be acquired by trading.
Just to give you an idea of the analysis, however, using Latias:
- Nature often doesn't tell anything, that's random even on Events except in scripted cases, like a Shiny Larvitar I have which MUST be Adamant.
- Date caught: also changes on imports between generations, means nothing and even DS dates can be wrong causing seeming irregularities that way.
- Location caught: One of the easiest ways to find fakes. If in that game or another across the set (B/W/B2/W2 happen to all share the set except in cases like Route 10, Challenger's Cave, and all B2/W2 exclusive locations), it'll show the catch location. If from an earlier game, it'll say generally only the region encountered. I identified a fake Jirachi and Arceus after the fact because both said "Johto" which is impossible. This location DOES NOT CHANGE; a Hoenn import eventually moved to Unova WILL STILL SAY HOENN (as well as having had a long travel through time).
- Met at level: Only conclusive if found at a level UNDER the minimum possible level, since you can't level down, UNLESS it's an Egg from a species that can breed, in which case it has hatch info.
- OT/ID: On Events, this can identify frauds if they differ from the real OT/ID with the Event. On catchable, usually your own OT. Jumping ahead to Lugia, I saw both share the same one. Instant suspicion without other proof.
- Exp. Points: Not usually something to look at, but in rare cases where it doesn't match the level (i.e. hacked to say Lv.100 but 10,000 experience points), it can be used as proof.
- HP/Attack/etc.: I don't use these, I don't know each Pokémon's average info. Many fakes can be identified by these numbers, however, and I know PokéCheck uses them somehow.
- Moves: If any move cannot be legitimately learned by the Pokémon or an evolution, it's a fake. This means either by leveling up, by TM, or by breeding (I hatched Squirtle with Brine and Aqua Tail for instance). There ARE exceptions, such as Dream World moves that are not learned any other way, or Event moves (Victini knowing V-create, or a certain Lv.100 Rayquaza also knowing it, but one caught in Hoenn cannot learn V-create). At first glance, these moves all match, but the Sinnoh bit invalidates it without coming down here.
Now, moving on to the Lugia: it's also fake. See Lugia. It can be caught via the Pal Park if caught in another generation, but it literally was an Event Pokémon in every way in that you need a MysticTicket to visit Navel Rock. And the catch location in B/W/B2/W2 would NOT say "Sinnoh".
I hope future generations retain catch location data in more detail to make fraud identification easier, but we know they'll not do that. However, BOTH of these are fakes. Delete both.
April 7th, 2013 2:37 PMMidnight-UmbreonTook a couple of pictures for the Latias and Lugia. Now looking at it, it does seem a bit fake. But then again I'm not that good at that stuff.
Just in case photobucket has mucked up the quality. It says (going from the top)
Apparently met at Lv. 100
Capable of taking hints
ID No: 31763
Exp. Points: 1250000
Sp. Attack: 246
Sp. Defence: 265
Moves: Draco Meteor, Healing Wish, Phychic, Dragon Pulse
Apparently met at Lv. 100
ID No. 31763
Exp. Points: 1250000
Sp. Attack: 200
Sp. Def: 364
Moves: Areo Blast, Hyper Beam, Sky Attack, Fly
Sinnoh Champ Ribbon
Ribbon Awarded for beating the Sinnoh Champion and entering the Hall of Fame.
Is that enough information to determine weather they are fake? Or do you need more?
April 7th, 2013 2:04 PMCycloneOh, BTW, you have Gen. V, right? If not, I can't send you the Mew. Don't have it in IV and can't trade there ATM NEway. I'll still analyze your Lati pair however.
April 7th, 2013 2:03 PMCycloneFYI, I didn't get alerted to your reply - you need to reply on my page so I'm aware. I was watching the page, hence how I know.
Since the DS is dead ATM, we won't worry about it. Here's what I'm willing to do later. Since I said I'll give you the Mew for free NEway, I'll start with a Mew for Shiny thingamajig trade (either Latios or Latias, you pick). If it's legit. (or seems legit., it's posible to AR some Event Pokémon and they still are considered legitimate, like a Lv.50 Shiny Eevee from HG/SS), I'll clone and send back for garbage. If it's NOT legit., my second visit will be Lati for Lati.
So let's graph this out:
Trade 1: Mew for Lati (pick one).
I leave, you stay behind. I analyze and determine it legit. This may take a few minutes.
Trade 2: I'll be sending the original back. You have the other Lati and Junkémon (my term for anything you don't want) up. If I pick the Junkémon, you have a legitimate Shiny Lati.
Trade 3 (if applicable); I'll then put up the Shiny Nincada clone in exchange for the original Lati already sent back, since it will be cloned. I'll analyze the second Lati after I go offline again, while you again stay behind.
At this point, it's pretty simple. I'll give you a notice if the second Lati is fake, in which case I'll probably just say "goodbye" to it to remove it from the system. If it's legit., I'll show up back in the room and trade the original back. Also, if either/both is/are fake, I'll give you the reason.
If you want to send the screenshots first, go ahead and do it. Just make sure they're legible and the text onscreen isn't too faded or it'll be hard for me to analyze. Get each pane (there are two in B/W/B2/W2) if possible.
April 7th, 2013 1:26 PMCycloneIn other words, ask the relative in what game and how they were caught. We can also look up the information right in the Pokémon's profile, if you're willing (either screenshot and post an image or type it out).
If it turns out they're not legit., then I'll give you the Mew clone free.
April 7th, 2013 1:15 PMCycloneI'd only be interested in the Latias and Latios if they're legit. - i.e. they were encountered Shiny in the game in question, not hacked in. There are ways to tell, and I could help you with that.
In that vein, cloning has to be done with an Action Replay. If you don't have one, you can't clone.
If you're willing to trust me with it, I can clone it and send the original back. That's always a "at your risk" thing, as obviously something unlikely could happen (your DS dies after the first trade for instance), but I always send back originals if I clone.
As for Victini, I have a Lv.50 and Lv.100 one already, as well as multiple Keldeos (Lv.15 and Lv.50), and also multiple Meloettas (three N/A ones at Lv.50, one Japanese at Lv.15). The last Keldeo and Meloetta I checked with AR before saving to ensure both had good IVs (acquired normally otherwise, and I mean no IVs like 0-10 which are low; Keldeo only took one try with a low of 17 on Defense). So yeah...if legitimacy is there, the Latios and Latias are of interest. I also have a Lv.7 Shiny Nincada (already cloned, and I can confirm caught on Route 116 in Emerald) that I could trade for one of those. In both cases, I could trade back originals after cloning, but let's make sure they're legit. first.
April 7th, 2013 1:05 PMMidnight-UmbreonUmmm, I don't have much. I have spare victinis and Keldeos and a spare melota if they are any good. If you let me know how to clone I do have a shiny Latias and Lugia from my cousin.
April 7th, 2013 8:51 AMCycloneYou don't have a Mew?
Whatcha got to trade for one? I can clone my untouched one. I think it's an Emerald Event one, as it appears to be in an actual OT and ID.
All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:24 AM.