Also, to answer your 4 points earlier
1. That title was there to tell people in advance that the early game is broken. The obvious problem here is the luxury balls, so remove those and put the potion back.
2. I'll delete it if you want. But I want you to stop complaining about my run and focus your efforts on fixing your hack instead.
3. Your tone in that IRC chat implied that you believe your hack is flawless and has few bugs, when it actually has a lot.
4. Ok, that's fine. I don't expect you to fix everything. I'm just showing you the bugs.
I'm not going to delete the run just because of your insecurities. That'd be like IGN deleting its review on Sonic Boom. Also, ask yourself this. Do you want a good hack with less fans? Or do you want a shitty hack with more fans?
Also, I highly doubt it's my run that's causing your download rates to drop. The more likely reason is that you're a relatively unknown hacker compared to people like GoGo, which is why people aren't downloading your hack.
Not exacly. You said that you do not want kill my hack yea? So...
1. "I like breaking things early game" - This is not very nice...
2. "Here's a nice sample from an IRC chat I had with him:" - You shouldyn't add it.
3. "My hopes is that this run will convince Mr. Ksiazek that his hack isn't perfect. We'll see though." - I never said it was perfect.
4. http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/...psa642b62a.png - I CAN'T FIX IT.
I understand that. I'm simply asking you to at least attempt to fix the bugs in your hack. I don't mind if you can't fix everything, but try at least. Show effort. That's why I sent you the link. Not to kill your hack, but to improve it. Do you understand me now?
Um how is this relevant? I just gave you a link to my run, where I'm pointing out glitches/bugs in your hack. You're saying you want to delete your hack just because I'm pointing out bugs. Let's keep talking about that.