Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 75 of 547
June 4th, 2011 01:25 PMSCV058Lol. Well I'll try again in a bit and see if it works this time.
June 4th, 2011 01:24 PMTwilightBladeyou using iv code, i usually catch them off from solaceon. high levels dont matter.
i figured it was the iv code... '____'
June 4th, 2011 01:23 PMSCV058I think I may have just figured out the problem if this isn't a typo here:
HP Atk Def Speed SpAtk Spdef
I thought the TM's were listed HP Atk Def SpAtk SpDef Speed......I actually was on the Route past Solaceon before I switched to Victory Road to see if it might help to have higher levels.
I'll try that and see if it makes a difference.
June 4th, 2011 01:18 PMTwilightBladeBasic points:
- Seconds hitting AR's Start =/= Seconds in RNG Reporter, there will be a difference of seconds
- Check IV code
First, update to version 9.81 beta RNG Reporter 9
Second, be sure you have familiarized yourself with the smogon articles:
how to capture flawless wild pokemon
Third, looks like you're doing it right but here's a recap of calibration rules, DPP with AR:
1. Save in patch of grass (I'm at Route 222, maybe the Victory cave is a problem?) with party less than 5. Save game. Turn off.
2. Have DS and external/computer clock accurately synchronized. Note the hour, minute, and date of the DS system. With game and AR inserted, turn on DS system. At the moment you click START from the AR menu, note the seconds on the computer clock (for example, we press START the moment the clock says 04:35:00 time).
3. (Comfortably but) quickly button mash your way through the opening animation until you click "Continue" adventure on the menu. Your delay ranges should be 600s for Platinum and 620s for Diamond/Pearl.
4. Enter game world and immediately catch the first Pokemon you encounter via sweet scent. Don't make a step. You may make turns. Be on the pokegear app #1, clock. Other poke apps have given me issues.
5. Correctly interpret the wild Pokemon's IVs if using the TM code. The first 6 TMs present IVs in this order: HP Atk Def Speed SpAtk Spdef
5. Enter junk into RNG Reporter. I had no problem doing this. See image. Results must be Initial Method 1 Frame. Write down your delay and seconds; these are important for hitting target spreads.
Again, that if you click START on AR Menu at :00 seconds, you should be getting a result of about 16-17 seconds from the RNG Reporter. Whatever that number is, remember it; it's important for you in hitting target times. For example, if my target seconds is 50 seconds, 50-17=33. I must click AR's START when my external/computer clock reads 33 seconds in order to hit target second 50... :P
Soo that's it. Lemme know if you're still stumped. Use a real cartridge and older DS system, yup yup.
June 4th, 2011 09:54 AMSCV058Sitting in Victory Road near the exit to Pokemon League. I'm using an AR code (the same one bearsfan092 uses in his calibration video) I have the DS clock synchronized with an online 24 hour clock. When it hits zero seconds on the online clock, I hit the start button on the AR, load up the game, use Sweet Scent, catch pokemon, then use AR to check the IVs. Then I put the IVs, the time I hit start in the AR screen into RNG reporter seed finder. But every time I click find it says to either check date/time or invalid IVs.
Yes, I'm currently doing the calibration. 4th Gen, Find Seeds by IVs , type info in. I'm using Reporter 8.31 if that matters.
June 4th, 2011 06:52 AMTwilightBladeDelay and frame of the target spread? How are you checking IVs, code or through a calculator? Can you explain your steps in detail?
Have you done any preliminary practice calibration (catch a wild Pokemon via Sweet Scent and enter date+Pokemon into the Seed Finder [4th Gen Tools > Find Seed by IVs > Type info into new window])?
June 3rd, 2011 04:50 PMSCV058Perhaps you can help me with this. I'm attempting to RNG legends in Plat, (working on Rotom, Uxie, Azelf ATM) but I can't seam to get it calibrated. I followed Bearsfans instructions exactly, but every time I enter the IVs into RNG reporter it says invalid IVs for timeframe or please check date / time. You have an idea about whats happening?
May 23rd, 2011 03:57 AMSCV058So I noticed.
May 22nd, 2011 07:03 PMTwilightBladethat sucks.. everyones already catching and breeding flawless shinies and u dont have the game yet haha
May 22nd, 2011 01:32 PMSCV058More like I returned from college....haven't even had time to pick up B/W.
May 20th, 2011 09:02 AMTwilightBladeYou returned from the dead, lol?
May 19th, 2011 09:35 AMSCV058O_O
January 13th, 2011 07:27 PMTwilightBladeWell people can palpark even today events from years ago. The Pokemon's years have nothing to do with it. Secure posted results on that Event Bagon. So ya. Gonna spread the word.
Also, I've read that legal.exe is now equipped for checking 2003-2005 Jpn egg events. It does not check Ranch well, right. Wheee hack checking methods, knowledge, and innovations. What I may have said legit months ago may be considered hacked today. Apologies. :(
January 13th, 2011 07:17 PMSCV058Yeah..explain that to Wonjon. lol
I am now convinced its hacked....since I hadn't realized it was 2003 Event...
And its date is 2006
January 13th, 2011 07:15 PMTwilightBladeWish Bagon is from 2003....
All times are UTC -8. The time now is 07:43 AM.