Hey Golden! Long time no talk. Sry for being off for a while. School and everything you know. I guess Pokemon - Blue Aura isn't gonna be such a success haha. I have your back for your new hack, Secrets of Glacidea though. Would beta tester be an option for me or do you have any job openings?
Ok sounds good
2 last questions i just thought of
1. how quick do you want the game to advance (enemy's levels)
2. what do you want the toughest trainer (still in storyline) to have his pokemon's levels at? eg. champion cynthia from d/p garchomp at level 66, lance from g/s/c dragonite at level 50
1. Make it on land.
2. Grass but not wild pokemon grass. Just like the grass with the flowers in it.
3. Pretty much so.
4. Newer region but not all that special.
5. The tiles i want modified mostly are the grass ones. Maybe water tiles.
6. If you could organize some wild pokemon that would be great. Maybe some from each game if you could.
7. We could add gyms. But they could be like different bosses of Team Blaze, you know.
8. We could add a second region where you're able to do other things like catch Latios and Latias and such.
We're taking the computer apart this weekend (hopefully)
If not i'll wipe it this week and take apart next week
Also i've never actually watched the movie because pokemon movies don't get released here after movie 5, so some questions about the maps:
1. do you want orudoran castle on water or land?
2. if you want it on land do you want it on dirt or grass?
3. Is it all mostly water with a few industrial buildings and city's?
4. Do you want it to look like kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, orre or a new
5. Do you want any modified tiles? (grass, dirt, building, water, path, mountain etc.)
6. Do you want me to organize wild pokemon aswell?
7. Any gyms?
8. A second region? (starting from beta 3 or something)