Always nice to see your pretty CSS in the Challenges forum! However, you need to make sure that the text color is set to dark, otherwise people like me who have a light default color text can't see anything.
hey, you posted in the Valentine's Day event with a nice CSS, but you need to change the text color - it's on the default color, and since I have a dark style (with white text), all I can see are the pictures, lol. Just make it intentionally black (or whatever dark color you prefer) and it will be good!
Thanks for the tip, I forgot about Raticate & Doduo for Gen I, in Gen II, I was planning along the lines of Furret, Clefable but then I wanted two more but I coudn't remember but Miltank's perfect because I've always wanted to try her out, and I'll probally go with Tauros Aswell considering it can use Surf which can help in-game and in-battle, with Gen III, I had Swellow, Exploud, Linoone but I'll add Zangoose too. and with Gen IV, Thanks for the tips on Gen IV because I only really had Girafirig planned but now I'll probally use something along the lines as Girafirig, Staraptor, Porygon Z, Lopunny, Togekiss & Lickilicky, so again, Thanks!
I am on Sinnoh in my normal ultimate, so let me pass on what I learned:
1. For the last three Gens, Return is a beast. Get as many as you can!!!
2. Gen I - Clefable, Raticate are both good (i'm not so hot on Wigglytuff), and Doduo is the best bird type overall.
3. Gen II - If you use Crystal, Clefable is in there. If not, use Girafarig (G/S). Pidgeot is your best flying option, and I also used Furret. Miltank or Tauros are both beasts and can learn EQ, though I used Miltank, and she was my savior against Lance with Rollout.
4. Gen III - Swellow is your flyer. Exploud for special, Zangoose is uber with Swords Dance, and Linoone can be useful if you want to use him (I didn't). Slaking can't learn Skill Swap, so no getting rid of Truant, though he is a beast with Return and Earthquake.
5. Gen IV - Lots of options here. I would go with Platinum so you can get Togekiss - Air Slash is epic with Serene Grace ability. It can take patience to train, but it's worth it, and Togetic isn't horrible. Staraptor is a good option as always. Girafarig, Lickilicky, Porygon-Z (trade evos or Pokesav for emulator), Clefable, Lopunny, etc.
wow that was longer than I thought it was gonna be. Just remember, RETURN!!!
Yeah, I wasn't thinking about having Gyarados, and I've already (accidently) defeated the Red Gyarados, and about Natu, it's not pernament but I might keep it if I can't find another flying because I only want 4 Pokemon on my team and with Scyther, I'd only really want it if I could evolve it to Scizor