Showing Visitor Messages 196 to 204 of 204
September 30th, 2010 07:22 PMLegendPosted the beginning of my sign-up. Its not quite finished yet, but please tell what you think before I invest more time in it. I wanna get most of the writing down before I start drawing.
September 30th, 2010 03:58 PMSkyminNo problem. I made them all up on the spot :D
September 30th, 2010 03:52 PMLegendThank you very much! This will help my history section came to life.
September 30th, 2010 02:58 PMSkyminOh god I have to make some up. Lol I started a list but I didn't get too far lol. Okay um
LIttleroot Town - Liontell Village
Oldale Town - Ordelle Town
Petalburg City - Paytalfall City
Rustboro City - Rostoro City
Dewford Town - Dordinford Town
Slateport City - Port City
Mauville City - Mavoinal City
Verdanturf Town - Vernadette Town
Fallarbor Town - Fayarbell Town
Lavaridge Town - Ladgarve Town
Fortree City - Foranapy City
Lilycove City - Lilacaye City
Mossdeep City - Moyasda City
Pacifidlog Town - Pog Town
Sootopolis City - Solica City
Ever Grande City - Eranga City
I'll have a full list once the OOC is up. :)
September 30th, 2010 10:16 AMLegendWhat are the names of the cities in the Horennt (sp?) region?
September 30th, 2010 07:38 AMSkyminNice, sounds interesting!
Pokemon aren't that hard to draw! Just try!
The key thing to remember is that instead of trying to make it perfect, make it really sketchy. Hands look best when you spend less time on them. :)
September 30th, 2010 07:33 AMLegend1 and 2. The flying machine was actually going to tie my character's history as he would have a horrible accident which would partially explain his un-likable attitude and metal arm and eye-patch. Yeah, i wanna make him kinda scary.
3. I was going to have probably 2 or 3. I will be unable to draw them. Since I have enough trouble drawing humans.
4. I'll dry. I draw sketchs in my leisure. Rarely skilled. I can't draw hands X__X
September 30th, 2010 07:25 AMSkymin1. Yep. Think Leonardo da Vinci but less wood. I have a very crude flying machine style if you click here but there's also the flying bicycles, airships. Ever seen Treasure Planet? I wouldn't mind a steampunk surfer as well. If your going to have a flying machine, make sure you have some kind of explanation why. Unless you have an amazing reason or you already designed it and it looks awesome, couriers are the only ones I am accepting to have flying machines. UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A BREEDER which we seem to have a shortage of SUs.
2. Yes, you can. The only thing I'm not allowing to happen to the human body is genetic modification like giving powers or Pokémorphs. You could have an iron lung! Just remember that having a bionic arm would make your character heavier and if you wanted a flying machine, you'd have to take that into consideration.
3. Yeah, I don't want to limit people too much on this RP. Creativity is the key and I want to make sure people can design stuff and be as creative as possible. Since you can't actually keep Pokémon handy in a Pokéball, I'd recommend 2-4.
4. No! I would LOVE to see you draw something. Like I said, be as creative as possible! I hope MORE people draw characters, Pokémon and scenes, no matter how crap they think they are. :D
September 30th, 2010 07:08 AMLegendI got a character idea for you steampunk RP, but I wanted to ask a few questions before I set anything in stone.
1) Steampunk culture has flying machines right? I remember see a few in some of the stuff I've seen but I wanted to clarify it.
2) Do humans receive similar cybernetic enhancements to Pokemon? Like metal arms and stuff?
3) How many Pokemon are we allowed to have? I didn't see a number but I could be going blind for all I know.
4) Will you laugh at my poor artwork if I do attempt to draw my character? X___X
Umm I think that's it. If I have anymore after those, I'll run them by.
All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:22 PM.