Now that I have stable internet, I dusted off my hacking folder, updated what needed to be updated, and organized everything. So if you ever need any help with your pony hack, let me know, I'll be ready! (I can also organize notes for ideas and plans just in case.)
Well, yes, bad news, really. Apart from my illness I have gotten recently, my computer got corrupted, so when I formatted it, I went into my backup and most of that was corrupted, so I had hardly any data. The corrupted part included the project of Ponymon. I have given up on the project for now until a later date, when I decided to work on it again.
Someone is already ponifying Pokemon, but with ponies as Pokemon instead of trainers. But since the name Ponymon is now taken, you'll need a new name for the project. How about something along the lines of Pokemon: Ponified or Pokemon: MLP Version or something. Up to you.