- About Cutlerine
- En route to Chicago, the plane carrying my parents crashed, and I was born aboard a lifeboat. Everyone perished on the sea except me, for I was born with the ability to speak the language of the dolphins, and they took me to a nearby island, where I lost my magic ability.
On the island were a loving tribe of nutmeg trees, who raised me as their own for many wonderful months. However, they realised their terrible mistake when I almost died, and turned me over to the cinnamon for emergency care. The cinnamon trees were smart, and gave me to a one-eyed aye-aye to look after. After that, I grew safely to maturity.
I left the island at the age of 16 to seek my fortune, and quickly came across a great ocean liner; I captured this by pretending my raft was loaded with explosives, as the aye-aye had taught me, and sailed in luxury to Costa Rica, where I learned the languages of men.
After that, I came to the United Kingdom, where I rose to prominence by learning Black Magic and setting myself up in style as the Dark Lord of Ealing. Now, my main job is perpetually warring with the Dark Lord of Basingstoke to see whose London district is more evil, and who shall claim the rest of the city for his own. I am also learning the art of Stealth Flower Arranging in my spare time, in order to sabotage next year's Horticultural Show. Oooh... So evil.
- Writing, gaming, drawing. With a sideline in staring vacantly into space while other people try to talk to me.
- The Misspelled Cyrpt
- Male ♂
- Causing electronic goods to fail just after the warranty expires.
- Favorite Pokémon
- Probopass, Absol, Ludicolo, and Cacturne. I favour the crazy as much as the awesome. If not more.
A SMELL OF PETROLEUM PERVADES THROUGHOUT: A text-based adventure game with me instead of a computer program.
The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World * The Rocket Case * The Rocket Revival
Neither Here Nor There * The Beastman * Coriolanus Rowland's Guide to Pokémon Husbandry
Robin Goodfellow's Christmas Carol * Snow * Stranger Than Fiction
My Trip to the End of Time, by Pearl Gideon
For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Showing Friends 1 to 19 of 19
- Sadness forever...
- Destined to be a Champ
- Dacaytus, one of my sprites.
- Unhatched Egg
- Impossibly Possible~
- Beginning Trainer
- Crimson Stardust
- Anime Addiction
- Beginning Trainer
- Unquestionable Badass
- Twisted Genius
- Mizan de la Plume Kuro
- Bass, Bass Everywhere!
- The Original Assassin
- Pokemaster X
- I own all the starters.
- World's Best Beta Tester
- There's Something About Lamps
- The Janitor
- Member of the GGs
- Pokemon Snakewood Master