Decided that I should actually get around to filling this in...
So... Where do I start? The basics perhaps?
Right, here we go...
I'm Shaun, I'm 15 and I live a small town in Englandland (Yeah, I know I put Land twice, but it sounds way better.)
Now I think I'll do favourites.
Colour: Blue. (Nice, simple and stereotypical.)
Food: Yes, I like food.
Game: Either Brawl, CoD or Forza 3. And Pokemon of course (Particularly Sapphire.)
TV Show: Family Guy, House and NCIS.
Music: Uhhm... Linkin Park are pretty damn good, so I'll go with that.
Book: Guinness Book of World Records. (That's probably the only book I read.)
Car: 2010 Nissan GT-R SpecV
Brawl Character: Kirby (2nd would be Meta Knight, although his final smash is pathetic.)
Family Guy Character: Cleveland (But he isn't in it anymore.)
CoD Weapon: RPD with a Grip and FMJ, Akimbo P90s, WA2000 Silenced.
Below are a few of my favourite quotes too.
"...In the world." -Jeremy Clarkson on Stuff-
"I have 12 kids, and some of them have the same daddy." -Some Redneck on Children-
"Step out of the Vee-hi-cul so I can tay-zer you, sir." -Some cop on Arresting someone-
"I like men now" -Ralph Wiggum on Men-
"Class 37s are the best locomotives" -My friend, Frank J Richards on Class 37s-
"OH SH************!" -Demolition Squid on Banks-
"James, what've you done!" -Jeremy Clarkson on James May's DIY skills-
"Now look, you've broken it." -James May on Jeremy Clarkson's DIY skills-
"For God's Sake! I'm not gay!" -Frank on his sexuality-
"Want fries wi' that?" -McDonalds worker on your Big Mac-
"Sure you don't want large fries?" -McDonalds worker on your small fries-
"Grenade!" -Me on throwing things at people-
Hmm where to start... I know!
- Playing Brawl, mainly as Kirby because he Breads! (Breads? Its my new word instead of Owns, 'cuz thats really overused.)
- Drawing (Doodling actually, and once again mainly Kirby because he's easy to draw.)
- Writing (Although most things I write are like three paragraphs long then I run out of ideas.)
- Not watching TV shows from the 80's (I can't think of a bracket for this one.)
- Pretending to be American (I have a damn good American accent, I've convinced many a substitute teacher with it.)
- Pretending to be Jeremy Clarkson (Yeah, I do a great impression of him and I know loads about cars.)
- Playing Forza 3 (But not drifting, I can't drift.)
- Putting additional information in brackets (Yeah, I do this often.)
- Mapping. (I re-mapped all the towns in Sapphire just because I disliked them.)
Trapped in a strange pocket of time, known as 1986.
Chimecho, Chingling and Crawdaunt
Driving sideways through a tunnel is dangerous and must not be tried by any member of the public. Please remember I am not a trained professional, I am an escaped lunatic.