- About Oddball_
- Quick Self-Introduction
- 140 words? But I only need one. Oddball. I suppose you could argue that that's two words, but its a compound word with its own entry in the
- In the dawning years of the third era of... No wait I think thats Morrowind.
As the scrolls have foretold... No wait thats Skyrim.
My name is Uriel... Oblivion.
I'm Oddball. NO DANG IT THAT'S... Oh wait.
I'm a pretty weird guy who likes to good around on the internet, plain and simple. I play games, I write things, but if you really want to know more...
I'm 16 years old, my birthday is March 3 1999, or the third of March of the year 1999 if your a stickler about the order a date is supposed to be written in.
I live in Washington State in the mystical lands of the USA, I'm not going to say a definitive town, not because of privacy, I couldn't care less I know i'm safe, but because I'll probably not be anywhere long. Bit of a Nomad.
I am a male if your curious, and if your really weird, I have sort of shaggy, dirty blonde hair, and silvery blue eyes. Okay I'm not going into appearance any further, this isn't a Sign-Up sheet for a roleplay now.
My favorite Pokemon is: Lucario.
Sorry its not original, but the design of Lucario just sparks something inside me, I love the Pokemon.
My favorite Pokemon game: Pokemon Black Version.
Generation 5... Oh my. I loved it, and I will defend it to the death, Gen5 was severely underrated. Every Pokemon had a very good design INCLUDING Vaniiluxe and Garbodor. I mean, just with those two you can make several jabs at how Big corporations like the ice cream companies pollute the land with their factories. Anyway. Pokemon Black was one of the first games I ever bought for myself, and it was right before an event that kind of started a down ward spiral that would lead me into a dark place where my innermost fears would haunt me incessantly until I cried myself to sleep at night... Or completely forgot about them whilst playing videogames. Ha! Talk about disappearing into a virtual world.
My favorite song: Holiday by Green day.
My favorite TV show: It flip flops between Supernatural and Doctor Who
My favorite Anime:
Deserves its own category, but heres a list of my 3 favs:
-Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?
- I watch Anime
I watch Youtube
I watch a specific few television shows.
I play Videogames
I read Manga
I read novels
- The abyss
- Male ♂
- Currently Unemployed.
- Favorite Pokémon
- Charmander, Mew, Totodile, Celebi, Treeko, Aggron, Loudred, Rayquaza, Piplup, Luxray, Dialga, Victini... etc.
- X&Y/OR&AS In-Game Name
- Friend Safari Fields
You know what this is.
Paired to the amazing Grey Bidoof
Showing Friends 1 to 15 of 15
- [i]Are Goblin Pouches Filled with our Dreams?[/i]
- [color=#009966][font=Arvo][i]The [color=#CC3300][b]Blade[/b][/color] Pokémon[/i][/color][/font][img]http://i.imgur.com/xp0MQMb.png[/img]
- The Official (Texan) Fennekin!
- So lazy that i can't even ride my skateboard properly...
- [css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-caps; letter-spacing: 2pt; text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #808080; font-weight:bold;"]Nothing Lasts Forever[/css-div]
- You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
- Comfortably numb
- [smt][b]the moonlight pokémon[/smt][/b]
- the [b][color=#5B949F][i]Embrace[/i][/color][/b] Pokémon [img]http://i.imgur.com/Db7LkD8.png[/img]
- i'm going on a journey
- Believe in the you that believes in cheese