The French Disconnection
- About Zeria
- ...alright, so I figured I'd have a go at filling this out properly after all. I mean, it's so difficult to ask someone about themselves out of nowhere, right? At least, it is for most people. So, hopefully this will give you some idea of what I'm like, and set your mind at ease sufficiently if you'd like to talk...or put you right off me. It could go either way. Only one way to find out, right?
So, I'm Zeria, and I'm in my *heavy sigh* mid-twenties. I'm currently unemployed and on the mend from health difficulties, so I have more free time on my hands than I know what to do with. I spend this free time playing video games, watching anime, reading, writing video game news articles for websites, and posting on forums such as this one. Oh, and doing domestic chores, the occasional nature walk, and so on. Lots of things.
I'd like to think of myself as a fairly easygoing person who probably rambles more than they ought to sometimes (textwalls incoming, folks!) and makes obscure references very few people get. I lean more towards the pessimistic side of things I suppose; always expect the very worst so if it happens you aren't disappointed, and if it doesn't you're pleasantly surprised. Never set yourself up to fall, because you probably will. And so on. I'd hope I was a fairly good conversationlist once I get going...the problem can be getting me going, but that gets easier the more I get to know someone.
Like most people, I have a lot of strong views on certain topics, which I'm not going to share on this bio...it'd take too long. Specifics, I'm afraid people will have to ask for. I'm fairly self-conscious, although I will occasionally put myself out there and take a chance...nothing to lose, right? The internet isn't really all THAT serious. At least, not outside of fandoms. Inside fandoms, if you're not serious, you tend to get strung up and crucified if you disagree with the popular opinion. I disagree with the popular opinion a lot in some circles.
So, that's me in a nutshell. A small nutshell. I'm always open to meeting new people; if you're curious about me, or just want a chat, just drop me a PM/VM and we'll see where we go from there. Thanks for reading~
- The best way to break this up is by bullet points. So, let's fire away. I assure you, these are all truth bullets.
- Video Games. Probably my biggest interest; I play mostly JRPGs, although I dabble in other genres from time to time. I'm a huge fan of the Tales series, and I also love the Castlevania series as well. Ignoring Other M, Metroid is a huge favourite of mine as well. I'm primarily a PS3/PS Vita gamer, although I also have a Wii U and 3DS, and a PS4. Plus a few others from older generations. Top five games right now would be Xenoblade Chronicles, Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy XII, Disgaea 4 and Baten Kaitos.
- Anime. I go through phases of watching very little anime and watching a ton. Right now I'm doing the latter, as a lot I want to watch is airing. I watch most things, although my main genres of interest right now seem to be mecha and magical girls. I'm hard to please, though. My current top five anime are Princess Tutu, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, Noein, Suite Pretty Cure and Kill la Kill.
- Books! I'm an avid fantasy reader, and I read very little else. Although I have picked up Marvel comics again recently for the first time in years...when I last read a comic book, Age of Apocalypse and the Second Clone Saga were happening. I have a lot to catch up on, but now that I have the funds to do so...
- Writing. I'm an aspiring writer who does very little writing and a lot of editing and brainstorming. I currently have my own original idea in the works, as well as a few fanfics, which may or may not appear on here for your viewing (dis)pleasure in the future. I used to RP a lot a few years ago, but not so much now.
- Lots of other things. Books, Anime and Video Games are my Holy Trinity, and writing is my aspiration. But I'm not going to list EVERYTHING I'm interested in...I don't think there is enough space on my profile to do so =P
- Hope's Peak Academy
- Video Game News Reporter and Aspiring Writer
- Favorite Pokémon
- Meloetta (Aria Forme)
- Club Memberships
- The Final Fantasy Fan Club