I'm Too Nice. Deal With It.
- About Alakazam17
- Well, let's see. I was born an Abra, and all I could do was Teleport from place to place until I was sixteen. Then, finally, I evolved into a Kadabra, learning Confusion. This helped me out greatly in the remainder of my high school years, during which I also evolved once again, into the Alakazam you all know today. ^_^
- Female ♀
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
- Yanmega, Alakazam, Starmie, Galvantula, Froslass, Metagross
- Born to kill.
- ☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
- THE EXOUL
- Final Fantasy
- High five!
- *used calm mind*
- Gamer 4 Life X3
- Beginning Trainer
- Durandal of the Devic Era
- ☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
- I'll just not say anything
- The Zealous Blue Partizan
- Iqid Loopz
- Hail HYDRA! Long live the SITH! Team LANNISTER!
- A path scarcely traversed
- J J JUAN
- Psychic Master
- ► My Happy Little Pill
- VGC or Bust.
I may be getting that American citizenship after all. I seriously didn't see this coming, and let's be honest here: who could have?
After Canada's Conservative government went and passed Bill 41, banning the public playing of Pokemon, I am at a loss. I have always been an open Pokemaniac, so now that I won't be able to bring my Yanmega to school with me, I don't know what I am going to do. I mean, this is a freakin' free country, how could they possibly do this? I mean, I'm all for banning...
Today has been pretty good for me, believe it or not.
EB Games was open from 11AM - 5PM, and my shift at work was 8AM - 4PM. Thus, when my shift was over I was able to make my way down there to get SoulSilver. =D
Furthermore, while at work, I found out that our store director, a hypocritical harassing man who always seems to find an excuse to make our day miserable, starts his vacation today. And he won't be around for a whole week! XD
And what could arguably be the best...
After working a lot on this Physics lab, I have decided to do something for only the second time in my university career: hand in an assignment late. XD
I lose 20% as a result, but I believe I have a better chance of getting 80%(ie. perfect before deduction) in a week than I do getting an 80% now(ie. losing 20% with stuff done wrong/not at all). So umm....yeah.
If I wasn't so logical I'd have handed this thing in now the way it is, but instead I'll be proceeding to get the best...
Haha, so I can finally use this nifty little feature! =D
I usually use LJ to post bloggy stuff, but I suppose this would be an interesting place to do it too. So how should I start, eh?
I know! GO TEAM CANADA!!!
Or just Asutujilli! :D
XD Expect more sanity in the blogs that follow.