- About Rukario
- hobbies? who has time for them..
- Somewhere in Ilex Forest
- Favorite Pokémon
- Charizard, Articuno, Jirachi, Lucario, others..
- Battle Server Name
- X&Y/OR&AS In-Game Name
- Go Team
- - Rukario -
Showing Friends 81 to 100 of 272
- THE EXOUL
- Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
- The one you hate to love. :P
- The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
- Fernando Torres
- Class on grass
- Fire and Ice
- → P e r s i s t e n c e
- Flying Pikachu
- Pikachu's Region Webmaster
- Forest Grovyle
- Resident Reptilian Artist
- Ghost of Caelus
- [css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-caps; letter-spacing: 2pt; text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px#0000ff; font-weight:bold;"]Professional Lurker[/css-div]
- Bruhfication Sayan
- Glitter Stain
- [Insert creative title here]
- Who's that Gokémon?
- Gokey Shuckle
- Bisexual and Proud
Rukario's Blog Membership
View Rukario's BlogRecent Entries
Posted November 22nd, 2008 at 10:15 AM by Rukario Comments 0
Halo, Gears of War, Warcraft, Diablo … just a few video games that have made the successful transition to other forms of media from novels to trading card games, action figures, music and more. Moving from one media to another is never a guarantee of success no matter how successful the franchise. For every success like Halo there are tens of failures such as BloodRayne and Dead or Alive (both to movie) as well as hit-and-misses such as Street Fighters bad movie, but excellent comic line from...
Posted September 3rd, 2008 at 7:47 AM by Rukario Comments 12
According to the Pokemon game translator himself, Nob Ogasawara, Nintendo has told him that his services are no longer needed. Ogasawara will no longer be in charge of translating the Pokemon games. Instead, Nintendo plans on doing any translation work internally.
Originally Posted by Nob Ogasawara
So, after nearly a dozen years and nineteen Pokemon games later, I am out.
I was told that my services were no longer needed because translation work will be handled internally hereafter. They assured me it's not