- About TheGr8
- My name is TheGr8, some of you know me by my real name which if you go to TC IRC you'd know :P Pokecommunity was my first Pokemon Forum, so I consider it my home <3 I'm a pretty chill guy, I love Hockey, it's seriously my passion. Washington Capitals is the team <3 I'm an avid gamer as well kind of the best of both worlds. I listen to a lot of hardcore/screamo music like Eyes Set to Kill, A Skylit Drive, Asking Alexandria, Memphis May Fire, Capture the Crown, The Devil Wears, Prada We Came as Romans, etc. I do like other types of music though, I'm not too picky! I've met some of the greatest people playing Pokemon and other games as well. I've been playing since Red and Blue. I started playing competitively with pokemon in December 2010. I love that aspect of it now. I am an avid VGC player, which means Video Game Championships, if you look it up you'll see a bunch of information. It's funny because when I joined PC, I looked at VGC videos and said I could never do that, and the next year I was playing in Newark lol. It's a really great time and I love attending and meeting so many different people from here and Nugget Bridge. I also love to RNG, which I had to learn to be competitive in VGC.
2011: VGC Newark Masters: Top 64
VGC Providence Masters: 42nd
VGC Philly Masters 15th Overall Top 8 Pink Flight
VGC US Nationals Masters: Top 64
VGC Philly Masters: 6-2 20th
VGC Massachusetts Masters: 6th 7-1 Swiss 7-2 after cut
VGC Nationals: 45th out of 377
VGC Worlds LCQ 2013: Top 32
VGC Philly Masters: 6-2 21st
NYC Elite 4 Grassroots VGC Event: Top 4
VGC Massachusetts Regional: 46th
VGC Nationals: 50th
VGC Philly Regionals: 64th
VGC Premier Challenge Mass: 8th
Shoutout to my two greatest friends here at PC!
Twilightblade and Mac. You guys are seriously some of the coolest people I've ever met online. When I couldn't get RNG to work correctly for me, you guys were there to help me and because of that I RNG'd my whole team for Rhode Island. You guys are my closest friends here at PC, and we always have a good time in IRC. Thank you both for being great friends to me, you guys are the best <3
This is for my pair EV <3 as most of us know her as, I couldn't be more thankful to have you in my life as well, getting to know you over this time we have been paired and ever before then. You have always been there for me when I needed someone to talk to, vent to it really meant alot to me to have you there for me in the time of need. You seriously are one of the greatest people I have ever met, and will ever meet playing the game that i truly love. We have been through alot but we always make it through. From all of the times with our trade thread, which you have handled well when I was gone, and just teaching you how to battle. There is truly always a good moment with us. You are going to go far in your life, even when you don't think so I will be there to tell you. You have one of the biggest and kindest hearts I know, and you have honestly changed my life when you came into it. So with this I really do thank you for the impact you have in my life, and just for being one of the greatest all around people I could ever ask for. You will always be my best friend <33
- Pokemon, Video Games, Computers, Forensics, Criminal Justice, Hockey, Paintball.
- Sinnoh Region
- Male ♂
- Toys Department at Kmart
- Favorite Pokémon
Showing Friends 21 to 40 of 40
- Did I just wake up in Narnia?
- Hippowdon Farmer
- Pokémon Trainer
- k r e s n i k
- Competitive trainer
- Every single night, pray the sun will rise.
- Neutral scientist
- Back to PC~
- Sophia Oyamoto
- Clefairy Biggest Fan
- Momentai :D
- All dreams are but another reality.
- Siriusly Twisted
- This is a Sailor's Prayer
- Friendship is Magic <3
View TheGr8's BlogRecent Entries
Latest Blog Entry
Posted August 22nd, 2012 at 8:16 PM by TheGr8 Comments 1
To start this off, I was sitting around after work on Monday, mainly because tuesday was my birthday and I requested two days in a row off for good reasons So I was around trade corner IRC for most of the day, and everyone there was starting to get ready for my birthday, and confusing me so much cuz I had no idea what was going on So it was getting to be around 11 PM my time, EV (iloveeevee) was freaking out because she couldn't finish my gifts and the whole getting everything ready was alot...
Posted July 18th, 2012 at 3:32 PM by TheGr8 Comments 6
TheGr8's VGC US Nationals Warstory
Checking out the place!
Checking out the place!
whats up everyone, its TheGr8 and to start this off I want to say that going to Nats was an amazing experience and my best in pokemon by far after going to 3 events (Newark,RI,Philly) I felt pretty good about trying to go the next stage which would be nationals.The name of this story is based on how...
Posted May 7th, 2012 at 6:52 PM by TheGr8 Comments 11
To start my blog I will just have a quick intro! I am TheGr8 on PC, Smogon, and Skarmbliss so If you have seen me on there it's me! This is my first blog so stay with me :D Some of you know my IRL name as well I love hockey, its a passion I have as well as playing video games especially Pokemon ! As for pokemon I am a HUGE VGC player which is Nintendo's official Pokemon tournaments, I've been doing it for a year and I just love the play of it and the social aspect!...
what about it? lol its...
Posted July 19th, 2012 at 7:46 PM by TheGr8
Posted July 19th, 2012 at 4:56 PM by Exile
thank you i had a...
Posted July 18th, 2012 at 9:09 PM by TheGr8
All times are UTC -8. The time now is 1:39 AM.