- About Hiroshi Sotomura
- Quick Self-Introduction
- PokéCommunity Lead Designer and human being. I eat members. Views are my own.
- I'm the type of person who codes web pages and designs layouts, and enjoy anime, mostly of school life / comedy. And I'd call myself a pretty good gamer, but I'm not the FPS type (which I regularly play nowadays).
I'm also the kind of person who enjoys tech gear, so I read up on various technology news sites. I also have a penchant for reading, to the point that sloppy writing makes me cringe, even if I don't mention it, but I admit that I have a reading deficiency when it comes to novels - simply because I haven't the time to read them. Reading long paragraphs about the development of the Wii (and the Wii U and 3DS) is probably more a hobby for me, though.
I'm staunchly against anti-consumer practices in technology. I'm vehement against strict, pointless DRM as per used on Nintendo devices.
- Pokémon, anime, video gaming, Nintendo games in general, drawing, ROM hacking, and… not much else.
- Melbourne, Australia
- Male ♂
- Favorite Pokémon
Showing Friends 61 to 80 of 122
- RoM HaCkeR
- The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
- KoBRe LaiR
- Pokemon Forest Nature ©
- the fae sorceress
- Latios Master
- 11 Year PC Member
- ◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
- Knight of Three
- Lover's Kite
- <i>the age of empathy</i>
- [size=1][color=#000000][i]side[/i] [b]to[/b] [i]side[/i][/color][/size]
- Get in the Game
- Mr Cat Dog
- <insert witty eloquence here>
- Netto Azure
- <<Wandering Bard>>
- Ninja Caterpie
- Sitting by the back window
- oni flygon
Hiroshi Sotomura's Blog Membership
View Hiroshi Sotomura's BlogRecent Entries
Posted May 14th, 2014 at 4:05 AM by Hiroshi Sotomura Comments 3
So you've seen the post I've made, right? We have a new logo and it's official now. :D
I wanted to accompany it with a pretty video that went through the various logos that PC went through over the years, right down to the official logotype we used for some of our very first forum styles (née "themes") but I couldn't, for the life of me,...