- About gimmepie
- Quick Self-Introduction
- I'm gimmepie. My actual name is Daniel but I generally don't use that much around the forums. Feel free to leave a VM.
- I've been around PC for a few years now and honestly I love it here. PC's grown to be oddly special to me over my years of using it an escape from real life and I've met a lot of great people and wonderful friends here. On PC you can typically find me in the Roleplay Theatre, Daily, Round Table, PC's Dubtrack room or The Underground. I often pop up in the Treehouse, Forum Games, Battling and Team building, the Lab or on our battle server too though. Basically I'm all over the place.
Outside of PC I'm a competitive ballroom dancer and enjoy spending my time social dancing, training or teaching at the studio I attend. I'm also studying to achieve my Bachelor Degree of Education (Primary) and a Diploma of School Aged Education and Care whilst attempting to become a freelance writer. If there's anything else you want to know feel free to ask!
PC Supporter since 2014 (Currently Crystal Tier)
Moderator of the Roleplay Theatre since June 2015
Moderator of the Round Table since September 2015
Moderator of the Underground since January 2016
Daily Staff since April 2016
Most RPs GM'd at once: Six (I'm pretty sure that's a record but I dunno).
- My interests are pretty varied and they keep me sane when I'm supposed to be studying.
As I said before I teach at my local ballroom studio, I also train there myself as I am also a competitor. Dancing is one of the most important parts of my life.
I also love music, a very wide range of it too. I listen to everything from Rock to rap to country. My favourite band is Linkin Park but there are many other artists I love (far too many to list here so VM me if you're curious).
Pokemon has been a part of my life since I was about six. My first game was Pokemon Stadium for the N64 and I watched the anime religiously. These days I'm still in love with the franchise and I buy the main series games whenever they come out. I also sometimes battle on PCs Showdown server. These days I'm not as fond of the anime, but I haven't seen X/Y yet so I don't know.
I am a big lover of improvisational and stand-up comedy. I am arguably the biggest fan of Whose Line Is It Anyway in my country and I spend hours watching it and stand-up shows. I often consider giving stand-up a shot, but I struggle to be funny on cue and I don't have a very good stage presence.
I'm not much of a gamer, but I do enjoy a bit of gaming sometimes. My favourite game is The Last of Us but Starcraft 2 is a close second.
I am an anime lover and, unlike Western shows with which I am very picky about genre, I will watch almost any genre. My favourite anime of all time is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
- Male ♂
- Student, Dance Teacher, Charity Event Organiser and Manager
- Forum Pair
- Foxrally, Lokiepie, Crunch Punch
- Also Known As
- GP, Gimme, Pie, Daniel
- Favorite Pokémon
- Lucario's number one but there's so many others I love that listing them all is impractical.
- Battle Server Name
- X&Y/OR&AS In-Game Name
- Go Team
- Do not display
- Friend Safari Fields
You know what this is.
Showing Friends 41 to 60 of 169
- Lump Appraiser
- Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
- El Héroe Oscuro
- Bzzt bzzt bzzt
- Fresh for a lifetime.
- Nation Blue
- HOENN CONFIRMED!
- That guy
- Simple Wanderer of the World... I come from the shadows.
- Pokemon Argent Tear Storywriter
- Roleplay enthusiast, though not quite expert
- [Font=Carter One]Bidoof is quality.[/font]
- A mad mind... hehe
- You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
View gimmepie's BlogRecent Entries