Goodbye PC...for now.
- About <Challenger>
- Decided to fix this, as things have changed. I'm an awkward turtle, with a minor-moderate case of unofficial social anxiety, or a severe case of social awkwardness. I have a love of books, poetry, roleplaying, video games, anime, and, most importantly, music. My favorite genres include alternative, orchestral, some electronic (mainly DJ S3RL and Owl City), various forms of rock including alternative and Scottish, and various Youtube artists, if that counts as a genre.
I suppose the two words that ultimately describe me are "Eccentric Goofball." I have tendencies to talk to myself, do random ninja kicks and junk, do impressions of characters that I'm in love with, usually Vegeta, Cloud Strife, or various Naruto characters, and wish (in vain) that I could save the world very much like those characters.
High school sucks and I have a job. That sums it up.
- I like to write poetry, play guitar, watch abridged series (I hope to make one one day), and I love video games of every shape, form, and fashion. Mainly RPG's though.
- East Coast, USA (Represent!)
- Male ♂
- Self-Confessed Poet
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
Showing Friends 21 to 40 of 41
- Sugarbby ::.
- Dracon Leader
- PkMnTrainer Yellow
- Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
- Red Lion Leo
- Trainer Red
- Rose Quartz
- be prepared for the biggest change
- a hunter is someone who knows how to live off the land
- Believe in the you that believes in cheese
- Queen of the Castle~
- Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
- Seven years is all it takes...
- Space elves FTW
- The First Child
- This Is Our Last Goodbye