Trust & Courage. Nothing More
- About CourageHound
- I consider myself, often reserved from the crowd and often serious-looking. However i greatly enjoy making freinds even tho it may not look like it. Just as i hope to make many freinds here.
I took a few pokemon personality tests and found a couple that made me go...holy cow thats acurate!! Soo...here ya go~
- I'm born in June on the 20'th. I love animals and aim to be a zoologist. My favorite animals are wolves, bears, and dragons. I love just about everything about dragons. My most favorite movie ever is Dreamworks: How to Train Your Dragon. Its also one of my favorite book series too! Second favorite movie would be Guardians of the Galaxy and Brother Bear.
I consider myself a semi-competitive battler, frequently prowling the servers of Pokemon Online for a good battle, but i dont participate in any real world tournaments.
I volunteer at Animal Shelters, and very much enjoy video games.
I am an aspiring Super Smash Bros Brawl player whos constantly trying to improve on the feild of battle. My main is Yoshi. I also use King Dedede and Falco. Not sure of who to main in Smash4.
- Male ♂
- Animal Shelter Volunteer
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
Showing Friends 21 to 40 of 43
- [size=1][color=#000000]i'm in your [b]conscience[/b][/color][/size]
- Pokemon Connoisseur
- Mononoke Hime
- viva emptiness
- You don't know what we've been through...
- Back from a break.
- I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
- Ya'll Are Weird
- wanderer gone awry
- You met with a terrible fate
- Pure Epicness.
- Lilligant's Loving Trainer
- [font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]