Trust & Courage. Nothing More
- About CourageHound
- I consider myself, often reserved from the crowd and often serious-looking. However i greatly enjoy making freinds even tho it may not look like it. Just as i hope to make many freinds here.
I took a few pokemon personality tests and found a couple that made me go...holy cow thats acurate!! Soo...here ya go~
- I'm born in June on the 20'th. I love animals and aim to be a zoologist. My favorite animals are wolves, bears, and dragons. I love just about everything about dragons. My most favorite movie ever is Dreamworks: How to Train Your Dragon. Its also one of my favorite book series too! Second favorite movie would be Guardians of the Galaxy and Brother Bear.
I consider myself a semi-competitive battler, frequently prowling the servers of Pokemon Online for a good battle, but i dont participate in any real world tournaments.
I volunteer at Animal Shelters, and very much enjoy video games.
I am an aspiring Super Smash Bros Brawl player whos constantly trying to improve on the feild of battle. My main is Yoshi. I also use King Dedede and Falco. Not sure of who to main in Smash4.
- Male ♂
- Animal Shelter Volunteer
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
- Zi-Zi's Journey - Lindsey Stirling
Showing Friends 21 to 40 of 43
- [color=c7b8ab][i][b]k r e s n i k[/b][/i][/color]
- Pokemon Connoisseur
- Mononoke Hime
- viva emptiness
- Back from a break.
- If all we have is time then we'll be alright
- Ya'll Are Weird
- happy happy happy
- You met with a terrible fate
- You idiot!
- Pure Epicness.
- Momentai :D
- Lilligant's Loving Trainer
- [font=alegreya sans sc]I want to see the world with you.[/font]
- Filled with determination
- We are the n e w a m e r i c a n a