Raised by the bastards of 1969
- About Tré
- Born into Nixon, I was raised in hell.
A welfare child where the teamsters dwell.
The last one born, the first one to run.
My town was blind from refinery sun.
My generation is zero.
I never made it as a working class hero.
21st century breakdown.
I once was lost but never was found.
I think I'm losing what's left of my mind
To the 20th century deadline.
I was made of poison and blood.
Condemnation is what I understood.
Video games to the tower's fall.
Homeland security could kill us all.
- My town was blind from refinery sun
- Male ♂
- Favorite Pokémon
- Pikachu, Haunter, Wailord and Aerodactyl
- Olympics Region
- Treeko, Pikachu, Chimchar and Aipom
- Naruto Shippuden
- NarutoxHinata SakuraxSasuke InoxSai TemarixShikamaru
- American Idiot, Jesus of Suburbia, Take Back, St. Jimmy, 86, F.O.D, All By My Self, Dominated Love Slave. 21 Guns, 21st Century Breakdown, Know Your Enemy, Murder City, Last Night on Earth, Viva La Gloria, Before the Lobotomy.
Showing Friends 61 to 79 of 79
- Artist and Gamer
- Super Smash Kid
- StraightEdge Member
- The G.o.D.
- The God of Darkness
- The Red Bandit
- Welcome To Candyland!
- Pogi ako!
- i'm the son of rage and love
- You can call me Treecko
- Uryū Ishida
- Hishoku no Sora
- IQ: 140
- Pokemon Crato Creator...
- No spoils for the meek.
- G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
- Cosplayer of Doom
- god among mortals
- Yubii Chan
- Godess of Awsome
- I'm Back baby!
- [HoN] Jereziah
- Till DEATH do us part!
- Jiggles, The legendary fairy
- Trainer because of passion~
All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:30 PM.