- I got you whistling Blue Box!
- = GPR =
- Birding Extraordinaire
- [span="color: #CE1B1B; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'poppins';"]ATTACK[/span]on[span="color: #CE1B1B; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'poppins';"]TITAN[/span]
- [span=font-size: 12px;color:#4780A6; line-height:11px;text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #ffffff;font-family: courier new;]➟ [b]every story[/b][/span]
- <span style=
- Captain Ellie
- Thanks for Playing!
- D E A D . S C R E A M
- [b][span="font-family: Satisfy; font-size:14px;"]I don't think I ever really apologized. [/span][/b]
- ☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
- You were saying?
- Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
- You have to set yourself on fire
It's 2:59am, while I do admit that I stayed awake till like 2:00am on purpose, now I'm staying awake for a different reason.
There is no moral or something to this story, I just feel like telling it.
Our family always helps others in need, so when a neighbor kid of 10 years gets kicked out of his house, we suggested for him to stay here even if we don't have any room. He literally sleeps and has all his stuff in a closet. He didn't actually ask, but considering he got into a car...
Or I will be, I finally gave in my two weeks notice. It went to much better than planned, my manager was excited that I was going to pursue freelance illustration!
I'm so excited about it, and I'm excited about my art classes. I wish I got more sleep last night! I'm tired so I can't really focus on writing my lessons that I want to.
:D And I need to make a blog layout.
I signed up to paint little kid faces at a wildlife center tomorrow. I was like "Yeah sounds like a good idea!" in class. Then when I get home and get into weekend mode it's just like "Why did I sign up for that? Man I don't want to."
The trick is that if I want to cancel I would have to call them on the telephone and speak and stuff.
I'm doing a lot better at saying No, and that's good for the social front. That might also be because it's 2AM now and I'm super tired.
But anyways, thursday nights we have Queers & Allies club and a lot of people go to IHOP afterwards (this is like 11pm). So I go with my friend and she asks if anyone needs a ride so you have three freshmen who want to go and they climb in the back seat. Horrah we get there, they sit somewhere else, and we eat.
So along the night someone left...