I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
- About Sammi
- Hi, I'm Sammi. :D I'm a bit of a loner, super boring, but pretty friendly. That's about it, really.
I'm really lazy with VMs, so it may take me awhile to reply. Like, weeks sometimes. I'm trying to be better about it but not doing so well. Still feel free to send me a VM whenever!
Profile by Lilith, the bestest super moderator on PC. (Don't tell the other super moderators! :O)
- Writing, music, browsing the 'net, occasional video game playing.
- The States
- Female ♀
- Favorite Pokémon
- Dwebble. It's an adorable hermit crab what more do you want?
- X&Y/OR&AS In-Game Name
- X&Y Trainer Shiny Value
- Friend Safari Fields
You know what this is.
- ~Like a flower in the wind~
- Captain Hobo.
- Posting King
- Queen Chair
- the blossom pokémon
- the hearts of lonely people
- [size=2][font=handlee][b][color=#64bbe6]»[/color] [color=#64aee6]those[/color] [color=#64a0e6]thousand[/color] [color=#6493e6]words[/color] [color=#6485e6]♥[/color][/b][/font][/size]
- Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
- Dark Spyro
- Dark Spyro, Who Knew?
- ill wipe ure minds XD
- the tenacious demon
- [b][span="font-family: Satisfy; font-size:14px;"]I don't think I ever really apologized. [/span][/b]
- Scripter Needed
- Rather synchronized
- Ultimate Blargification
Sorry, feel like babbling about notebooks/binders. Feel free to skip this.
Except for the tl;dr at the bottom.
That's right, me!
Plot Twist: I'm 24. In the state of Kansas, I could've enrolled in a driver's ed course in high school 10 years ago.
Anyway, pretty stoked about actually learning how to drive. Even if I can't afford a car for awhile, at least I can drive in case of emergency or something.
Everyone get off the road :O
What kind of stupid username is that??
...it's my original account. D:
In my defense, I was only 14 when I joined. nayana_1120 sounded like a good idea then. Now, not so much.
I've had a ton of fun on this forum for 10 years. You've helped me have some semblance of a life when I was a socially awkward teenager, and beyond! This forum still means a lot to me, even now when I'm not as active.
The day I changed my profile picture, after having the same one for years and years. I got tired of the dancing OC sprite I made like 10 years ago. The 10 years might not actually be a joke... can't verify, though. My computer gave me a 2007 date which I know can't be right.
I have no idea what I actually want to put there, but until then, here's a picture of me stalking a fast-food sheep in Animal Crossing.
Or just go fancy...
I'm relieved that...