→ ring a bell
- About Ash
- I was born on a day. Grew up at a place, and moved. Several times. Then I joined PC.
Pairs: Yato & Stand Alone
My Brothers who I can talk all day about Symphonia to: ~Ryukaa & Stand Alone
My other awesome Brother: Dragon
Violent Little Sister: Raiskit
Awesome Little Sister: Aquacorde
Red Fangirl Buddy: ValentineUmbreon
Stalks: baabaaStunfisksheep & chamo-chan
Epic Buddy: devilicious
- Favorite Pokémon
- Totodile, Espeon, Bellossom, Mareep, Altaria, Flygon, Litwick, Pikachu.
- Battle Server Name
- X&Y/OR&AS In-Game Name
- X&Y Trainer Shiny Value
- Friend Safari Fields
You know what this is.
- [span="color: #CE1B1B; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'poppins';"]ATTACK[/span]on[span="color: #CE1B1B; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'poppins';"]TITAN[/span]
- <span style=
- [i]Are Goblin Pouches Filled with our Dreams?[/i]
- [i][font=handlee]-- the universe won't wait for you[/font][/i]
- It's Question Time!
- [b][color=black]I choose you,[/color][color=Yellow]Pikachu[/color]![/b]
- *Insert evil laugh here*
- wiring your circuits
- Collector Elwood
- u r doing me a caution
- [size=2][font=handlee][b][color=#64bbe6]»[/color] [color=#64aee6]those[/color] [color=#64a0e6]thousand[/color] [color=#6493e6]words[/color] [color=#6485e6]♥[/color][/b][/font][/size]
- White Kyurem Cometh
when you really really really want to talk about something to someone but either
a. wouldn't have any idea what you're talking about
b. aren't interested in talking about it
c. might seem they are interested at first but quickly switches topics before you're done or don't respond or just face it they just don't care
I have a new Betta Fish. It's a Blue (with some red) Crowntailed Betta Fish. And he needs a name. So I'm asking for suggestions. Not sure if I'll go with any of them but since I have no idea myself I thought I would try this. If I do pick out a name out of all your suggestions for the name of my Betta I'll draw something for you.
So go go go give me suggestions for my new cutie. <3
And it is over at Pokemon Trivia that really needs more attention than it has been getting. It's none other than
Come answer trivial things or solve puzzles each week (or whatever amount of time you're given) and gain badges. After you gain all eight badges you'll receive the emblem of that region! There will often be multiple puzzles each time so that you can gain your emblems much sooner than if I tried to do one puzzle each time.
The current Puzzles...
And maybe even a supportership for the first who completes it all.
So I better see you all around participating