- About Kaori
- I guess I'm not your average girl. I have an ability many others do not. I am still trying to find happiness in this world. When others show negativity, it only makes me more stronger, wiser and positive. It can hurt, but I'll get over it - and I'm coming back stronger after. Positivity promotes my general confidence. If you show me positivity, we can work something out. My mistakes. I learn from them, but I can learn from yours too. In fact we could all create a big fat pack of mistakes and all help each other fix them, instead of pointing them out. Just like flaws. I can prevent mistakes, but of course sometimes we ask for the harsh things we get. We don't mean to, but it just happens. Deal with them, learn from them, never make that need to have it again. Move on from mistakes. You may go crazy for anything you love and these mistakes will occur, just realize there are other things out here that will be more important for you to reach. Destiny isn't something you chase. Just let it happen. You can make your own destiny, but it's what was destined to happen in the first place that will determine what happens after. Set a goal, follow it. Make your faith work with destiny. Communication - the best language created, learn it. I'm still in the process of learning it too. We all are, we all need to. Don't be afraid of people, we're all human and we all have one thing in common; feelings. Even criminals have feelings, why else would they do the things they do? Something must have promoted or even pressured their feelings to do the things they do. Communication helps people understand their situation, but we choose not to communicate with such criminals because we judge. Sometimes it is better not to communicate, but only is that case ever necessary when they do not want to hear from you either. When two wish not to speak, give me three reasons why you should even bother. 1) Because I love 2) Because I care 3) Because I know what's best;; that does not work. Whatever happens, happens for a reason. We are all individuals who set purposes and follow purposes to live our lives each day and create towards. Follow yours, other individuals will mingle within when needed. However, things could work out inbetween the "I love and I care". If you know what you're fighting for, fight for it. Expect the scars, but healing can come too.
I pick my friends, but I do not pick the ones that have the coolest group in town, the best wear in town or the best gang in town. Most of these people seek attention, and they may live on it too. When it builds and it collapses, it's a huge mess for the mindset. I will befriend anyone and whatever choices you decide to make in life, I will have say, but not as much say as you have power to decide. Whatever I say feel free to listen, but I won't waste my breathe if you won't even consider what I say. That doesn't mean I've ended total care for you however. We may fight, argue, cry, laugh or become rivals but that is friendship. Just don't make the mistake and try to end your life, you're ending our friendship because of something small in life that can heal later. I will give you advice to break through the hard ice in life, but be open minded. I experience moments that hurt, but it's these times that I wish to keep in memory. I now know what it is like to run through the rain and cry. I know how it is to want to break free. It's the littlest things with the biggest impacts that are free - just as communication, strength, confidence, positivity, standing up and breaking down is. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. Strength is hard to maintain, but only if you allow those dark feelings you have inside your soul stay there will it seem so. Fear is absolutely normal but if you take chances, whatever happens next is meant to. If you don't take the risk now, how will you feel about it later?
I have a hard time expressing my feelings. I am so complicated that even I cannot find words to describe what I feel. Even this wall of text, does not complete the definition of who I am and what I feel to be exact. But what matters the most is that the right person will understand me, and ways I cannot even myself. Enjoying the wonders of life is more fun for now, anyway.
Alone. Why I feel it, I have yet to find out myself.
My goals in life can be simple to pursue, I just have a hard time showing what I can do when I know I can. I don't know why, I don't know how.
I do know many of my flaws more than you know for yourself, so you don't have to point them out unless you've noticed and fixed yours as well. Then the next step is helping me, not hurting me with useless words about my flaws. If they are flaws, they can be helped. If you don't like them, then help me cut them loose. If you don't want to, deal with it.
Smile and the World Will Smile With You. - Shinell Silva. Me.
I love and will miss you all, dearly. Don't forget me!
Moderator of Black & Whit
- Coldplay, Music, Pokémon, Graphics, Photography, Singing, Acting, tumblr, Twitter, Youtube, Vlogs, Skits, etc.
- Female ♀
- Favorite Pokémon
- → Pikachu #1
→ Togekiss (also #1)
- Pair // Drew & Vrai & Karpman
smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
Showing Friends 1 to 20 of 106
- Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
- el su bosillo <3
- Let Go and Just Be Free
- I'm Too Nice. Deal With It.
- Time Gear Thief
- Apple Juice
- who are you
- There is no "-tina"
- provider of cake
- Banjora Marxvile
- Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da
- █ uranianUmbra
- far away from the sun
- the blossom pokémon
- the hearts of lonely people
- sunshine thunder roll overload
- karp karp karp
View Kaori's BlogRecent Entries
Posted October 21st, 2012 at 11:18 AM by Kaori Comments 3
I'm going to go on and do some shameless advertising here, but you guys should check out my sorta/kinda Let's Play of this game! I'm hopefully going to keep this channel updated with it, and hopefully it's successful! :B No commentary, but that's okay because the epicness of this game makes up for that.
Subscribe, like? :p
ps love u pc
Subscribe, like? :p
ps love u pc
Posted September 19th, 2012 at 02:01 AM by Kaori Comments 33
To say goodbye. I found it really hard leaving this place just because of all the memories, but really when it comes to reality, all you need is a kick from the boot to get yourself together. And I now realize from that sudden nudge I got, that I just need to move on, it's no sense being useless to the community and holding onto it because of the great memories and enjoyment I had. Don't get me wrong, PC you're an amazing site. But I'll never be able to relive the memories I cherished, and I guess...
Posted September 9th, 2012 at 11:26 AM by Kaori Comments 7
So the other day in my neighborhood like around 1 AM there was this guy outside and he looked scary, but it was like whatever right? He came up to our door too. @_@ Turns out he killed his grandma who lives in this neighborhood and two other people here. So scary I could have been dead!!!! I had to share. But he's in jail now, probably for life. Thank God.