The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
- About XxDawnfanxX
- My name is Zach, I am 18 years old. I an a senior in High School and I am looking to end my year with a bang. I love the sport of hockey, it has always been a big passion of mine. Sports in general is something I have always really been into and I hope to someday accomplish being a sports writer. Although I am older now, I still love Pokemon and the whole concept has always amazed me. I am a very open person, willing to meet and getting to know new people is always fun. I always seek a good adventure. I have also been told by many people I am a funny guy and have great humor.
- Pokemon, Hockey, Writing, Sports in general, Gaming
- Male ♂
- Favorite Pokémon
- Weezing, Chikorita, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Flareon, Starmie
- [span="color: #CE1B1B; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'poppins';"]ATTACK[/span]on[span="color: #CE1B1B; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'poppins';"]TITAN[/span]
- ~Master Lugia~
- Psychedelic Psychic
- Awesome Type Trainer
- love live/Final Fantasy fan also maki is mine
- Is back :D
- Jinx? Stands for Jinx! Durr.
- CEO of trouble making~
- PMD RPer
- Rock On Community!
- Pumpkin King
- Poison Pokemon Rule
- Merry Christmas
- The Official Professor Oak !
- Arctic Fox Lover =3
- -> FOLLOW ME @ShayLegacy <-
Like most people that are here at PC, I am very big on the pokemon games and up to date with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (HeartGold/SoulSilver hasn't released yet in North America) and I have battles via wifi for quite sometime now. What I have thought about is entering some of the leagues for the first time here at PokeCommunity. I have challenged and been apart of plenty of wifi leagues and I am considering starting one here at some point. I have started to think how exactly I could make...
Lately, I have found myself thinking about my life and random aspects in it. I have been thinking realistically and unrealistically which isn't a bad thing. I gave found myself dragging through life these past few months. At least, more noticeably since school began. I find myself doing absolutely nothing on weekdays but I usually have a good time on the weekends. I have felt really drained lately, lacking motivation and I have no idea why.
Pokemon has had a big effect on my life, one...
Basically my last summer of freedom before I have college on my mind and such so I am doing my best to make the most of it. Last night me and a few of my buddies decided we were to pull an all nighter. It was a pretty fun night. We hung around and ate, played some xbox and even recorded some songs lol. Later today, I have a wifi tournament with my pokemon diamond that should be pretty sweet. This is my first blog post, I am glad to have one now. At this very moment I am very excited for the release...