- About QuickWhiteSilver
- i don't have anything to say. what do you say? you dont think this is a bio? well... shut up!
EDIT: i do have something to say... 90% of teens would DIE if Myspace was shut down. If you're the other 10% of teens who would laugh, put this on your profile
93% percent of people laugh at other people because they're diffrent. If you're the 3% that laugh at those kids because everyone is the same inside put this on your profile.
[ :[_]: ]
[+[_]::] Put this on your profile if you have
a Nintendo DSi
╚══╝╚╩╝ Copy and paste if you support Nintendo
- video games,pokemon rom hacking and spending time with my girlfriend
- why do you ask?
- Male ♂
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 10