A Pokémon Poet
- About TJgamer
- I'm a very imaginative person. My minor case of autism contributes to that.
From what my parents say, I never spoke when I was very little, but now, I can talk quite a lot. In fact, sometimes my siblings find it annoying when my voice gets too loud.
Ever since I was little, I loved to play games. When our family had a performa, Macintosh computer, I would very frequently put in a CD and play the games on it.
It wasn't until a couple years ago when I found interest in game making. The games I would prefer to make in the future would be adventure, logic, and platformer games. I really have no interest in games that include violence, blood, gore, or profanities.
I also do astronomy as a minor hobby. I have an amateur telescope and I occasional like to see through it. Both at the sky and at faraway locations upon the horizon.
Also about two years back, I started gaining interest in Pokémon. And boy is it wonderful!
I eventually found this site (I don't remember how) and I wanted to be a part of it. And it's great!
I currently spend a lot of my time in the Poetry section here.
I also met a really great girl here. MeerFall.
She's my Valentine and best friend!
- Game Developing, Game Playing, Writing, Animation, Programming, Drawing, etc.
- Male ♂
- Favorite Pokémon
- Lucario, Gengar, Haunter, Gallade, Squirtle, Banette, Mismagius, Treecko, Meganium, Froslass, Bayleef, Dragonite, Lapras, Riolu, Lanturn.
Poetry can be sacred,
It has power that I know,
Learn to like it,
and its beauty will really show.
I believe in Jesus Christ. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then put this in your signature.
Showing Friends 1 to 20 of 28
- Just being here is good enough.
- With all regards,
- Destiny Bond
- Daddow entelechies
- Delicious Crab Meat…
- PROUD TO BE MEXICAN!!! :)
- Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
- super saiyan
- Strong, Competitive, Cool!
- Midnight Moon~
- Ninja Squirrel
- Misheard Whisper
- Waiting for the rain
- The Kazuka Party is for curry!
- Mochika Rage
- that hiker guy looks like my maths teacher
- The original DarkHeart
All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:04 AM.