- About Rainbow
- Quick Self-Introduction
- i don't really do much with my life.
- the creators of the internet placed their dank memes in a pentagram on the floor, lit candles, and chanted an unholy ritual. out of the ensuing explosion of pepes and damn daniels, I was born.
- programming, writing incomprehensible stories, video editing, fencing and parkour, nature walks, browsing dank memes, first person shooters, getting drunk enough to be actually funny
- Female ♀
- part-time slave
- Forum Pair
- Also Known As
- Kyle, madmadmaddie (in games)
- Favorite Pokémon
- Xatu, Girafarig, Bellossom, Metagross, Wartortle
- Battle Server Name
- [span="color: #CE1B1B; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'poppins';"]ATTACK[/span]on[span="color: #CE1B1B; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'poppins';"]TITAN[/span]
- Absol used bite!
- Nothing in life is promised except death.
- [span=font-size: 12px;color:#4780A6; line-height:11px;text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #ffffff;font-family: courier new;]➟ [b]every story[/b][/span]
- <span style=
- There is no "-tina"
- i'll take two
- Banjora Marxvile
- hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
- Torterra FTW!
- Soul Hacker
- Captain Ellie
- Thanks for Playing!
- Likes to Hack Pokemon
- [size=2][font=handlee][b][color=#64bbe6]»[/color] [color=#64aee6]those[/color] [color=#64a0e6]thousand[/color] [color=#6493e6]words[/color] [color=#6485e6]♥[/color][/b][/font][/size]
- Kicking against the earth!
So today I was slaving away at my job at the ol' grocery store, as I do every weekend, and I finally reached the cusp of enlightenment where I once again have enough gripes about customers to write another one of these. I know that millions have died of disappointment due to the fact that I haven't posted here since January, so maybe by blogging once more I'll be able to resurrect them. Hence the title.
For those who missed it, see To all grocery store customers.
I'd like to start...
So during my long hiatus from PokéCommunity I had the opportunity to experience something I hoped against hope I would never have to experience. It's called getting a job, in my case at a nearby grocery store.
The actual getting of the job was easy - disturbingly easy in fact. With a smile almost as blank as my resumé the manager accepted me onto the team. It was so easy that I worried about the hiring standards of the company. Would I come to my first shift only to discover that my...
[3:47:01 PM] PEDRO12: BlahISuck
[3:47:02 PM] PEDRO12: f*** off
[3:47:03 PM] Meganium90: shut up bis
[3:47:04 PM] HackDeoxys: wow
[3:47:10 PM] Meganium90: go study
[3:47:13 PM] PEDRO12: ^
[3:47:14 PM] BlahISuck:
[3:47:27 PM] HackDeoxys: we still <3 you bis
[3:47:31 PM] PEDRO12: never have i seen someone rejected so fast
[3:47:33 PM] PEDRO12: someone blog this
[3:47:35 PM] PEDRO12: omg
[3:50:57 PM] PEDRO12:...
So yeah. Skype convos.
[1:03:36 AM] PEDRO12: ur in cali arent u
[1:03:43 AM] Meganium90: yeeeeep
[1:03:50 AM] PEDRO12: I NYU ET
[1:03:53 AM] Meganium90: so boring lol
[1:03:56 AM] PEDRO12: ...
[1:03:58 AM] PEDRO12: ... ...
[1:03:59 AM] PEDRO12: WHAT
[1:04:00 AM] HackDeoxys: ...
[1:04:07 AM] PEDRO12: I was in Cali last christmas
[1:04:08 AM] PEDRO12: like
[1:04:10 AM] HackDeoxys: want to trade?
[1:04:13 AM] PEDRO12: 10 months...
I've been away the past few months due to an amazing occurrence that started a few months ago, and I've had little time to come on PC. Recently, a new group of gangsters in my homecitytown started taking hostages in exchange for money. Not the most original strategy, I know, but very effective, unless you count the fact that the police were hunting them down. By some coincidence, I was lucky enough to get kidnapped. Naturally, I was psyched. Who wouldn't be? This kind of thing had never happened...