can you hear me now?
- About HackDeoxys
- My name is Kyle, or, more well known, HackDeoxys (but you know that if you're viewing my profile). I am a supreme being coming from a higher dimension. Or at least that's what I like to think sometimes.
Video Games (Mario, Donkey Kong, Pokémon, Golden Sun, etc)
- British Columbia
- POKÉMON HACKING DUH
- Favorite Pokémon
- Club Memberships
- Atheist Alliance
Life's a game but it's not fair
I break the rules so I don't care
So I keep doin' my own thing
Walkin' tall against the rain
Victory's within the mile
Almost there, don't give up now
Only thing that's on my mind
Is who's gonna run this town tonight
Paired with PwnageMew | Live Life On The Edge Of Glory (Blog) [Free Cookies]
Showing Friends 1 to 20 of 49
- Time Gear Thief
- There is no "-tina"
- I'm in The Marines, OOH RA
- Banjora Marxvile
- Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da
- Soul Hacker
- Cereal Guy
- Beginning Trainer
- Likes to Hack Pokemon
- A trick?! A trap!?
- RESIDENT RAAAAAAAAAAAAGEMASTER
- White Kyurem Cometh
- Innocence Lost
- Please call me Crimson
- has ninja'd: 2600
- Busy atm
View HackDeoxys's BlogRecent Entries
Posted July 3rd, 2012 at 04:11 AM by HackDeoxys Comments 2
I've been away the past few months due to an amazing occurrence that started a few months ago, and I've had little time to come on PC. Recently, a new group of gangsters in my homecitytown started taking hostages in exchange for money. Not the most original strategy, I know, but very effective, unless you count the fact that the police were hunting them down. By some coincidence, I was lucky enough to get kidnapped. Naturally, I was psyched. Who wouldn't be? This kind of thing had never happened...
Posted January 29th, 2012 at 12:12 AM by HackDeoxys Comments 0
OK, so if you didn't read one of my last blog posts, I'm currently on an exchange in Quebec, Canada. Me and my "twin" (the person whose house I'm staying in) went to the aquarium, and we saw this show with Walruses. They would give high-fives to the people in the show, and wave at us when we clapped in amazement, or clap back. :O
Posted January 26th, 2012 at 02:06 AM by HackDeoxys Comments 1
- I'm short, with curly brown hair. I wear glasses sometimes, though not as often as I used to.
- I often feel like I'm cursed, because in games of luck (and stuff like "flip a coin") I almost always lose.
- I'm left-handed does that make me evil?
- I have lots of friends (both in real life and on PC), but I often want to get away from all do that and do something alone.
- I'm a former ROM Hacker and currently a Game Developer working on Shadows: Dark Nations.
- I live half an hour away