Just give me a mega evolution already!
- About TheFattestSnorlax
- Biographies are for smart people.
- I basicly just eat and sleep all day.
- Male ♂
- I'm lazy for a living.
- Favorite Pokémon
- Duh, Snorlax.
- X&Y/OR&AS In-Game Name
- Ask a question, or make a suggestion of what I can do on http://thefattestsnorlax.tumblr.com/
- ღ Fairy Wind ღ
- Creator of Sky Twilight + ???
- [span="color: #CE1B1B; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'poppins';"]ATTACK[/span]on[span="color: #CE1B1B; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'poppins';"]TITAN[/span]
- [span=font-size: 12px;color:#4780A6; line-height:11px;text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #ffffff;font-family: courier new;]➟ [b]every story[/b][/span]
- [FONT="Amatic SC"][COLOR=White]White[/COLOR][/FONT]
- aka Ronnie
- an illegible mess.
- Autistic Mess™
- [i]Are Goblin Pouches Filled with our Dreams?[/i]
- Gone but not forgotten
- Blade of Justice
- Arylett Charnoa
- the pretender
- Unova Champion
- Remember NovEnder
- The Storm of Friendship
- I would switch to chomper here
I broke out in hives overnight. We were at a seafood restraurant yesterday and there was something in my dish that makes me have all these red spots everywhere on my body, and itches like hell. So yeah, doctor's appointment today for me.
Yesterday my big brother Robert was in a gloomy mood. He questioned if God exists or not, and I said he very much is real but Robert then asks "If God is real, why won't he do something right now, when the rest of the world is in turmoil, with other religions and also terrorism?"
I am not giving up the fact that God is real, but I am looking for proof. I told my parents about it and they were concerned. We are good protestant christians and my brother is taking himself away....
...But I will not be here on PokeCommunity. To celebrate turning 17, I'm going over to my friend's house for a sleepover. Yeah, this was planned. In the meantime, throw any Snorlax image on my profile, becuase I say so.
Today I log on to my computer as normal, but for some reason find it unreasonably slow. I check on my big brother Robert so he can help with the problem. He opened up Windows Task Manager and found that most of the processes are filled with the name dllhost.exe, taking up more than 200,000 kb of memory. At first I thought that by running a game the computer went slow, so I took the cd out but it still was running slow. I restarted the computer, and went on Explorer. I have found that this action...