Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Members List

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.



Truality Truality is offline

Left for good

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 765
  1. Livewire
    October 23rd, 2012 08:44 PM
    Livewire
    Poast.
  2. Livewire
    October 22nd, 2012 08:54 PM
    Livewire
    wher r u nikanorou w/e
  3. Spherical Ice
    October 20th, 2012 10:26 AM
    Spherical Ice
    lol

    Aw, that sucks. Is that the only job you can get?
  4. Spherical Ice
    October 20th, 2012 07:57 AM
    Spherical Ice
    Everytime I go onto a thread with your signature I get warned of an anti-virus because of the image's url...weird.

    sup?
  5. SadisticallySketchy
    October 2nd, 2012 08:05 PM
    SadisticallySketchy
    Hey I know this may or may not be right but i am new to this site and I recently got interested in playing the ROM hacks because the other versions I have were getting old and too predictable. I tried AshGrey and decided that wasnt too bad so then i ventured into more hacks, Pokemon Gust being one of them. I was wondering if there was going to be more to the demo or not?
  6. Zeffy
    September 22nd, 2012 02:36 PM
    Zeffy
    Kind of disturbing at times. xD
  7. Zeffy
    September 21st, 2012 06:02 PM
    Zeffy
    Japan is a really nice place to visit, yeah. They have cozy hotels (mini-hotels? idk) that has free consoles and games!1!1!!
  8. Alignment
  9. Alignment
    September 15th, 2012 10:59 AM
    Alignment
    When in doubt do what I did. Forget the first hack start the new one, then forget the new one and go back to the old one. Works like a charm :D
  10. Alignment
    September 15th, 2012 10:48 AM
    Alignment
    Well 90% of the time it's when you insert something over something else. The other 10% are stuff like incompatible info and stuff. Like when you try to load the pointer for a picture into a variable. Trust me it ain't pretty, that white screen.

    Basically what I'm saying is that I doubt it will get corrupt unless you start experimenting on it before you confirm on a spare ROM.

About Me

  • About Truality
    Interests
    You
    Gender
    Male ♂
    Occupation
    Architect
    Also Known As
    NiKaNoRoU
  • Signature
    This is my December . . .

Statistics

Total Posts
Activity by Forum
Visitor Messages
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: May 17th, 2013 04:52 PM
  • Join Date: August 23rd, 2011
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 20 of 22

Emblems

Emblem Showcase - 9 Total
  Emblem
Pixelpusher's Dot Contest: 1st Place
Congratulations! Your pixel level is high enough to defeat one dragon! Now how about two?
Awarded: August 31st, 2011 09:06 AM
Amateur Copter Controller
You did all right, you got to 1000 points in ROM Hacking's Helicopter Game event.
Awarded: August 31st, 2011 09:07 AM
You can't multitask like a woman, bro
Received for participating in 'Are you a good multitasker?'
Awarded: August 31st, 2011 09:08 AM
Sprite Editor
Regardless of whether you won or not, you tried your best to edit a sprite to meet the New Year theme in the New Year Sprite Editing Competiton! Thanks for entering!
Awarded: August 31st, 2011 09:10 AM
2011
This member joined us in celebrating the turn into 2011!
Awarded: August 31st, 2011 09:12 AM
Grand Designer
Are you sure you're not a mangaka? You blew us away with your Vol. 40 cover during the PtGT!
Awarded: September 27th, 2011 03:09 PM
The 1000-line Order
This #thepokecommunity chatter has said over 1000 lines at the chat. Talk about an active chatter!
Awarded: October 24th, 2011 06:02 PM
Critic in the Making
You may not have won PC's Review Contest, but here's a silver pen that should hopefully bring back the memories. The happy ones at least.
Awarded: October 30th, 2011 10:44 AM
Not in for the Coffee
This member frequents PokéCommunity Live. Something tells us that it's not for a latte or to watch the awesome gigs inside.
Awarded: January 9th, 2012 08:32 AM

All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:49 PM.