The Fresh Prince of Kanto
- About Barrels
- I was born. Then I grew up. But that wasn’t fun, so I grew back down again and started catching Pokémon.
Most people are decent - and the more friends you make, the better life gets. So if you'd like to say hi, go ahead and do that thing! ;)
- I like creating. Writing, drawing, vidding, programming… you name it, there’s a good chance I’ve failed abysmally at it. (Probably had fun though.)
In general? Philosophising about stuff I’ll never know, reading Brian Michael Bendis, ordering things I have no need of from Amazon, arting around in Photoshop and watching old Munsters episodes. Not all at the same time.
- Three thousand miles from home
- Male ♂
- Favorite Pokémon
- Snorlax. Since forever. I used to dream about getting a big ol’ Snorlax-shaped beanbag.
…Who am I kidding? I *still* dream about that.
Showing Friends 1 to 13 of 13
- Sculpting and 3D Art Tutor
- Pokémon Rose Creator
- entering snake habitat
- What's all the Buzz about...
- Mr Cat Dog
- <insert witty eloquence here>
- Shining Raichu
- Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
- Dreams shall never fall...
- Tomfooler-er Extraordinaire