I actually modified my old pointer tutorial today (got the idea to do it after I had answered your question about repointing data). You should check it out and see if you figure out how to do stuff after reading it: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7263429
1. Most music in houses doesn't match the outside music
2. If you go around Koa and pick a Pokemon from the top, this happens http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...berglitchz.png
3. When your rival runs away, her sprite disappears before its off screen.
4. There are Bird Keepers in a Water Gym.
5. A level 11 Politoed cannot legitimately exist.
6. The Poke Ball at the end of the demo freezes the game.
Saw your Bronze thread in Progressing Hacks.
Anyway, do you need help with learning how to hack? I noticed you said you couldn't currently edit the evolutions for trade-evolution pokemon and so I'd assume you won't be able to do much else either expect for editing text in their original rom areas with poketext and using other tools like JohtoMap, GSC Wild Pokemon editor, Trainer editor etc (after all, to edit evolutions for certain pokemon you only need to know how to use a hex editor, know the relation between hexadecimal and decimal digits and read a rom map).
I'm not saying your hack is bad though - it's much more advanced than the first hacks I made but you can really do a lot more by studying rom hacking in overall.
I've recorded video tutorials about hacking GSC in youtube so you could try watching them too.