Trust & Courage. Nothing More
- About CourageHound
- I consider myself, often reserved from the crowd and often serious-looking. However i greatly enjoy making freinds even tho it may not look like it. Just as i hope to make many freinds here.
I took a few pokemon personality tests and found a couple that made me go...holy cow thats acurate!! Soo...here ya go~
- I'm born in June on the 20'th. I love animals and aim to be a zoologist. My favorite animals are wolves, bears, and dragons. I love just about everything about dragons. My most favorite movie ever is Dreamworks: How to Train Your Dragon. Its also one of my favorite book series too! Second favorite movie would be Guardians of the Galaxy and Brother Bear.
I consider myself a semi-competitive battler, frequently prowling the servers of Pokemon Online for a good battle, but i dont participate in any real world tournaments.
I volunteer at Animal Shelters, and very much enjoy video games.
I am an aspiring Super Smash Bros Brawl player whos constantly trying to improve on the feild of battle. My main is Yoshi. I also use King Dedede and Falco. Not sure of who to main in Smash4.
- Male ♂
- Animal Shelter Volunteer
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
- Zi-Zi's Journey - Lindsey Stirling
Showing Friends 1 to 20 of 43
- Chews nails and spits napalm
- Shizariger on EGC
- Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
- Chaos Fork
- Anything Goes
- Not an old man. x]
- silhouette of the past
- Way Too Freakin' Random
- I long for kyurem powerz
- Delapitated Account
- What should I say... I'm back?
- Guardian of Le Foret
- the princess of the night
- [B][span="font-family: Shadows Into Light, sans-serif; font-size: 100%"][span="color: #000000;"]Kalos Queen[/span][/span][/B]
- [i]I am [b]Earthquake.[/b][/i]
All times are UTC -8. The time now is 1:29 PM.