Still missing that hair
- About Pinkie-Dawn
- I consider myself to be a really abnormal person who just wants to be loved. I spent most of my days using the internet, playing my games, and exercising to lose my pot belly (I weight around 170 lb ok?). I'm a big fan of Nintendo, Disney, Valve, and Hasbro.
- video games, internet, and drawing
- Male ♂
- College Student
- Favorite Pokémon
- Shaymin, Charizard, Keldeo, Eelektross, Mamoswine, Jigglypuff, Togekiss, Rhyperior, Excadrill, Lucario, Alakazam, Gengar, Zoroark, Genesect, Drapion, Aggron, Haxorus, Greninja, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Sylveon, Hawlucha, Diancie, Hoopa
- X&Y/OR&AS In-Game Name
- Friend Safari Fields
You know what this is.
- R.I.P. Serena's long hair (2013-2015)
Showing Friends 1 to 20 of 78
- One less, one less problem~
- [i]no one can hide from my s i g h t[/i]
- The Red Death Alchemist
- Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
- Defeating Champions Since 1999
- Mega Houndoom, baby!
- Creature Catcher
- Ooh, she's a little runaway~
- [b]War is on the Western Front![/b]
- The Unbeatable
- The one in the darkness
- [color=#9a0000][span="font-size:17px; font-family: Satisfy; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px #000000;"]How did that happen?[/span][/color]
- Demon Wolf
- American Wolf
- [i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
- You were saying?
- Don't let my milk go lumpy
View Pinkie-Dawn's BlogRecent Entries
Latest Blog Entry
Posted March 8th, 2015 at 11:42 AM by Pinkie-Dawn Comments 0
I bought myself a new webcam from Best Buy yesterday. It's a 1080 HD webcam that can take pictures and has two built-in mics for voice chatting. I plan to use this to chat with someone special on Skype, who also uses a webcam, but if any of you also have Skype and a webcam and are interested in chatting with me, feel free to add me, but be sure to let me know who you are when giving a contact request, because I've had contact requests from spambots in the past.
Posted February 20th, 2015 at 6:05 AM by Pinkie-Dawn Comments 3
Ever since I've watched XY060, I've constantly kept seeing that "gruesome" scene regarding Serena's hair, and it's been haunting my memories to this day. I tried thinking about Smash (particularly attack animations and voice clips of Bowser, Bowser Jr., Little Mac, and Shulk) to get out of my system, but it somehow keeps coming back. That episode has been affecting my concentration at college, losing my focus. My heart was recently aching a bit after I woke up, which could symbolize...
Posted January 25th, 2015 at 6:22 PM by Pinkie-Dawn Comments 3
I'm dealing with a difficult choice that would affect my time at my new university. There's another math class I'm suppose to take, called MATH 413, in order to complete my major, but it's only available every odd year during Spring semester. My adviser never told me about this class, only recently by my Advanced Calculus professor, nor was it listed with the other math classes during my registration two weeks ago. Now I have to crash that class by Tuesday afternoon in order to add it to my schedule....
Posted January 19th, 2015 at 1:16 PM by Pinkie-Dawn Comments 0
If you're a theme park enthusiast, then you'll probably know that Selfie Sticks are becoming all the rage these days, to the point they're being wrongfully used by people during rides and shows. Not only do they bring a nuisance to other guests trying to have a wonderful time, they also bring a huge risk factor to both other guests and the owner using it. It's becoming a major concern for fellow ethusiasts, so they're preaching for these parks to ban these items for the safety of these tourists....
Posted January 14th, 2015 at 4:14 PM by Pinkie-Dawn Comments 3
I seem to be having some bad luck when trying to buy Majora's Mask-related limited editions. When it was announced that Majora's Mask 3D was getting a limited edition Skull Kid figure, I had to Gamespot the day after to order it, only until I was informed that they were out of stock. Then when it was announced that the New 3DS is getting a Majora's Mask theme, I head towards Gamestop at the time it opened and tried to order it. The employee was having trouble getting my order on the computer due...