United We Stand
- About Meadow
- Quick Self-Introduction
- Tears are the landscape of yesterday.
- You can just call me Revise! Or Shark. Whichever works for you!
I might actually write a proper biography soon™, so come back later? ^^
★ Moderator of Pokémon Trivia since December 10, 2015 ★
- Here we go...
• Blue Dragon
• Digimon Xros Wars
• Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
• Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL
• Pokémon Advanced Generation
• Pokémon Best Wishes
• Pokémon XY
• Metal Fight Beyblade
• Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
• Legend of Zelda
• Super Smash Bros. (mostly Project M)
• Ape Escape
• Dragon Quest (IX and onwards)
• Blue Dragon
...and maybe a few more? :P
(I used to play these in real life. xD)
- Road to Tomorrow
- Male ♂
- Having no talent
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
- There are waaaaay too many to list! Bulbasaur, Sewaddle, Swadloon, Pidgey, and Fletchling are definitely in there, though!
- X&Y/OR&AS In-Game Name
- Friend Safari Fields
You know what this is.
- Absol used bite!
- Nothing in life is promised except death.
- [i]Are Goblin Pouches Filled with our Dreams?[/i]
- The Hyena
- the pretender
- Summer heat all year
- [b][size=1][color=black]scoяned[/color] [color=#0066ff]Δ[/color][/b][/size]
- Be true to yourself
- cheese rox!
- And in came cheese
- cigarette butt
- Nintendo is for awesome people
- Collector Elwood
- u r doing me a caution
- Kicking against the earth!
- Darkrai Trick
- Pal: 3567-0540-5790 | Trick
Woohoo! It's time to announce that WTP's second bonus puzzle - "Rise of the Riddles" - is finally up! If you have a knack for solving riddles about Pokémon, then this might just be your thing!
This puzzle is a bit like Trembling Trivia (WTP's first bonus puzzle), but this time the clue will be a riddle about our mystery Pokémon, rather than a set of basic facts. The riddle will be presented in first-person perspective, so you...
Do you enjoy solving puzzles by identifying a Pokémon through a given set of facts about it? If so, you might wanna try out...
That's right - it's our very first Bonus Puzzle of "Who's That Pokémon," named Trembling Trivia! Usually, in WTP puzzles, you must figure out a Pokémon's identity by closely observing a piece of its art. However, in "Trembling Trivia," you will instead be presented with a set of trivial facts...
Calling all Trainers! If you have a knack for solving clues or taking wild guesses, you should come over to the Pokémon Trivia section and try out our new and improved "Who's That Pokémon" contest, and possibly earn some emblems while you're at it! If you haven't tried it yet, click here to hop on board and read through the main thread to see if it interests you!
And for those of you who are already familiar with the contest, I've...
Finally, a stable release! I guess it could've been a bit longer, but oh well.
- Extend the song without repeating any verses
- Optional: Liven up the drumroll
- Optional: Create new transitions
My next remix will be "Through the Sea of Time" from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (Explorers), and then I'll be on hiatus for a while.
REMIX MASTER LIST
Okay, so I spent quite some time working on a logo for P:N, but now I can't even decide on which variation I want to use. Silly me. <_<
Honestly, the last three seem a bit obsolete, so it all comes down to the first two....