A path scarcely traversed
- About Ito_Igami
- Son to a African-American/Dominican Father and a
Japanese/Indian Mother by way of Strausbourg France. Not sure what that makes me but I consider myself to be predominately Black. As the youngest of 5 children my siblings often refer to me as baby boy (Despite being 20 years old) but as a family oriented person I don't mind much. I am a native New Yorker Harlem bred and raised. I now reside on the outskirts of Atl , GA
I am a full time med-school student with a full time job as a Phlebotomist/Hematology/Oncological Lab Assistant. I am aspiring an Hematologist and Pediatric Oncologist and maybe a Cardiothoracic Surgeon (then again I don't want to be in med school for the rest of my life)
I stand about a cenimeter over 6 ft and i weigh 184 lbs 3% body fat. As a health nut my diet usually consist of baked fish chicken breast , steamed vegetables fresh fruit and lot of wheat grass. I really like to be in nearly perfect shape because no one wants to listen to an out of shape Doctor , Chicks don't dig fat guys (unless they are rich or famous)
and Mainly because a Martial Artist should always be in good shape. Fighting is a huge part of who I am. Naturally I am a very competitive person.
Boxing at the age of 4 , Kyokushin Karate at the age of 6 ,Judo at the at the age 11 and I am currently studying Muay Thai in hopes of getting it to the level of my Kyokushin. Unfortunately My schedule doesn't allow me to indulge my pugilistic streak as often as I want
I also like to party alot and have fun as often as I can as a club promoter I can get into nearly any Hot club in Atlanta and a few in Miami for free.I never smoke and I am not big on drinking only on new years and my Birthday. I am a great dancer I used to compete in dance competitions but I never placed higher than 2nd in any club competitions thanks to slanted crowds.
When I am not in school , working promoting or partying. I always make it a habit to do volunteer work. On my off days I really enjoy working to help the Homeless volunteering at the women and children’s shelter or working with habitat for humanity. I am a strong believer in Karma so I usually go out of my way to treat people fairly which is
A strength and perhaps my biggest weakness especially here on PC.
I am full of pride and my ego is larger than any land mass you may have encountered. but I am probably one of the easiest people on this site to get along with. If there are 2 sayings that I try to live by they would be
1.The best of you are those who are most useful to humanity
2. Live each day as though you would live forever yet live each day as though you could die tomorrow.
well that is enough about me for now
- Working out , sparring and volunteer work
- State of Euphoria
- Phlebotomist/Hematology/Oncological Lab Assistant/Club Promoter/psuedo-accountant/swordsman
- Favorite Pokémon
- The pokemon that never miss attacks and land a s#*t load of critical hits
- incase you all didn't know bishies is slang bishounen which loosely means pretty male
So I can emphatically say that I have no bishies and nor will I ever have bishies. So don't get any funny ideas
- Cowboy bebop , Twelve Kingoms , Samurai Champloo , Noir , Claymore , Sword of the Stranger , Berserk , Princess Monanoke , Trust and Betrayal , G-Gundam Full Metal Alchemist
- Maria Santos
- Trouble Man
Stay in my corner
New York State of Mind
Its almost over
Break on through
Viva la Vida
My girl gotta Girlfriend
Thats what its made for
Woman , Lover , a Friend
New York s#*t
Take your Mama out
- Paired with Maria SantosEGL Flying Gym Leader
Platinum FC 1462 2358 1141
Diamond FC 3265-2749-5597
Do not steal my gif ! Maria made this for me.
Showing Friends 1 to 20 of 41
- Howl, Zabimaru !
- Advancing the Yarzan species
- I'm Too Nice. Deal With It.
- Bly DX
- Advanced Trainer
- Wandering Noob
- Yo Mayn!
- God I am so freakin lazy
- Who's that Gokémon?
- ☆A Life of Pokémon & Beyoncé ☆
- I'll just not say anything
- Infernape Girl 17
- I ♥ Infernape :D
- 'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
- Beginning Trainer
- Black Belt
- Waiting to see red again
- Maria Santos
- *wink* enjoy your death! ^_^