The Unconscious Wanderer
- About Zeta Patchouli
- There's not much to say, honestly.
- Kind of a boring person, so meh. Not much here.
- Southern Florida
- Favorite Pokémon
- Raichu, Giratina, Porygon-Z, Meganium, Corsola
- Blazing Ace
- ANGRY FAIC!!!
- remember who the real enemy is
- C# programmer for the IAPL
- Superior heat protecter!
- Master Flying-type Trainer
- Why so serious?
- Derxwna Kapsyla
- X-Class Project, Derxwna, #003
- The Brother's Fight For Hell
- Fort PokePower
- Muffins forever
- Derpin' my herp
- Talk to my tail, sweetie!
- - Don't cut the Grass! -
- Senior year kills.
- [FONT=Noto Serif][COLOR=Olive][B][I]United We Stand[/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
- On my way to Viridian City ♪
- PC's Traveling Artist
So... I'm still sick. Yeah, it sucks, but I just have to soldier on. Anyway, I've started to replay Platinum today, and the graphics are pretty bad in comparison to HG/SS, in my opinion.
Umm... Nothing much to say, really. Sorry for wasting your time with this, but eh... I don't really care.
Simple name. Well, I have blog privileges, so I'm going to use them. I'm basically going to report on things in my life from time to time, I guess. And this time, my entry is called anger.
The other day, I was having trouble breathing, as well as basically coughing out my lungs at school, so I decided to go to the nurse. I tried to tell her what was happening, but she said, before I could finish...
'I sent you home yesterday, go back to class.'
Without checking me or anything....