Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Members List

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.



yahiko's Profile Picture

yahiko yahiko is offline

god among mortals

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 381 to 390 of 430
  1. hothead
    April 16th, 2008 07:15 AM
    hothead
    im Waiting in Wi Fi When your Ready
  2. Itsugo
    April 16th, 2008 06:09 AM
    Itsugo
    I'm not entirely sure, I'd have to check. What good TM's do you have as of now?
  3. Itsugo
    April 16th, 2008 06:07 AM
    Itsugo
    kool. Substitute, will-o-wisp and grass knot?
  4. Itsugo
    April 16th, 2008 06:00 AM
    Itsugo
    I'll give you shaymin, skitty and kabuto depending on the details of the johto starters.
  5. NARUTOIDE4567
    April 15th, 2008 01:40 PM
    NARUTOIDE4567
    hi , i can get you a lot of shinies if you give me a pair of days :i can get shiny:rayquaza,deoxys,lucario,ho oh,mew,raikou
  6. erek9483
    April 15th, 2008 06:35 AM
    erek9483
    ok well let me know i will be home at 6pm i will hold on to the shiny raquaza for you
  7. erek9483
    April 15th, 2008 06:12 AM
    erek9483
    yes i do i can give you i shiny raquaza for it
  8. erek9483
    April 14th, 2008 05:09 PM
    erek9483
    boo i want it lol fillerrrrrrrrrrrr
  9. naur_uzu143
    April 14th, 2008 02:36 PM
    naur_uzu143
    i have no clue....................
  10. Heart's Soul
    April 14th, 2008 02:01 PM
    Heart's Soul
    kyuubi, you can't be that desperate. Plus, many people are against the ninja clan. 83.7% said "Not okay" while the other 16.3% said "I'm fine with it". About 300 members posted.

About Me

  • About yahiko
    Location
    forgetaboutit
    Gender
    Male ♂
    Occupation
    Camera P.A.
    Nature
    Docile
    Also Known As
    niko
    Favorite Pokémon
    lugia
    X&Y In-Game Name
    yahiko

Statistics

Total Posts
Activity by Forum
Visitor Messages
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: October 13th, 2014 06:27 PM
  • Join Date: April 12th, 2008
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 20 of 46

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to yahiko Using...
Gaming Information
Playstation Network ID: nmd216
Steam Network User ID: Harachon son of Morfindaer
3DS Friend Code 3411-2650-9185
Home Page
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448059685&ref=name
This Page
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=83134

All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:57 PM.