Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
- About Tyros
- Hello! I am Professor Walnut, but people just call me the Shiny Guy. I've spent a lot of time researching the appearance of oddly-colored, bio-luminescent Pokemon; also known as shiny Pokemon. They are quite uncommon, but I know with your help, we can bring about my dream of one day completing the Shiny Pokedex.
So welcome to the world of shiny Pokemon! Your adventure is just about to begin. I'll see you in there!
Chaining, competitive battling, all the main-series games, raising Pokemon in general, collecting rare things.
Writing, general gaming, cartoons, hanging with friends, reading, computers, being friendly, having long hair, etc. I have plenty of interests. If you want to know about me, feel free to ask. n.n
- Lawrenceville, GA. Sometimes Savannah, GA.
- Male ♂
- Publix Associate
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, only because I identify with him via Smash Brothers.
FC: 2964 8778 4467
Safari: Bug (Illumise, Paras, Vivillon)
FC: Same as Y
Showing Friends 1 to 16 of 16
- Pc will never be the same.....
- Proud American Citizen
- Inactive Profile
- Scratching the surface...
- Welcome to the Jungle...
- I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
- Amazing ceramist
- Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
- I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
- Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
- Pal: Tayveon 3738-8368-8358