Skitty's Girls League Owner
- About PinkPirate
- My husband (at the time, my boyfriend) introduced me to Pokemon. He gave me all his games, one from every gen. Then he bought me my own ds. I've been obsessed ever since.
My profile pic is my hubby Adam and I. He did all the photoshopping.
- I love to draw, read, write, catch pokemon and battle with my hubby.
- In a PokeBall
- Female ♀
- Portrait Artist
- Favorite Pokémon
- Too many to list, Pachirisu is probably my fav.
League Owner of Skitty's Girls League (Official)
- Ranch work first!
- Polychromatic Iridescence
- Why is he smiling? The Father?
- Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
- Scrafty Lover
- Skilled Trainer
- Pokemon Master
- My girlfriend is a crazy fox
- Call me Flamin' B
- All dreams are but another reality.
- Canine Pokemon Master
I finally got my shiny Cottonee today. I was just about to give up but then there it was. :D
On another note, I feel the need to express how much I like PokeCommunity. On top of having OCD, I also have social anxiety disorder. This makes it very hard to make friends and be comfortable interacting with others.
PokeCommunity has never made me feel unwelcome or uncomfortable. Thank you guys for being so cool.
Since my last post I have hatched 250 more eggs. Every spare moment I have is spent riding my bicycle back and forth...
Does anyone know the Bicycle song by Queen? I do and it plays in my head over and over and over...
I figured that 1,000 eggs hatched would be a great place to start my blog. I hope it hatches soon. Even with my OCD (which enjoys menial, repetative tasks) is getting a little impatient.