I've figured out how to fix them. i referenced an earlier ROM of mine against a newer version using your tool. I then went through all the Hero & Heroine OWs against the original table. copying all the data from the original table (except the 4th pointer - The sprite pointer) to fix all the animations.
It took me a long while to realise that the original layout of the sprite data is Indexed differently to your repointed table. Painstakingly long but well worth it! :D
Thank you so much for the help. I'll be sure to check out the new tool when it's released. :)
Alright, we need to change the animation pointers of the hero in order to fix that. Animation pointers are as ,you said, +0x18 from each ow's data address. Also, I'm assuming that you are using Fire Red and the Hero (not heroine).
Change the animation pointers of those OWs to the corresponding pointer and it should be good:
Of course you are not bothering me man, in fact I thank you very very much for reporting me any kind of bug, as I am able to improve the tool. Right now I'm not infront of my pc but I'll get back to you as soon as I can