Yeah, I remember you. I can usually remember people via their avatars, and who could forget that contriversial thread title, lol.
Good to see you tried it out. I always liked the genI glitches. I remember actually using it to catch mew a few years ago.
Story is crazy due to my love of the MGS games. I wanted to continue with the "different" theme of the game.
Also, man with machine gun can get a bit tiresome, so I added in a radio in the player's room. It changes the default battle music. I've spent over 400 hours on FFVIII, I know how tiresome battle music can become.XD
0. Man with Machine Gun- FF8 (Normal Battle)
1. Don’t Be Afraid- FF8
2. Force Your Way- FF8 (Boss Battle)
3. Only A Plank- FF8
4. Premonition- FF8
5. The Legendary Best- FF8
6. Maybe I’m a Lion- FF8
7. The Extreme- FF8 (Rival Battle)
8. Force Your Way- Dissidia Remix (Gym Battle)
10. Electric De Chocobo- FF7
11. Hurry, Faster!- FF7
12. Boss Music- FF7 (Rocket Battle)
13. J.E.N.O.V.A- FF7 (AI Battle)
14. J.E.N.O.V.A- AC Remix (Master AI Battle)
20. Battle Music- FF6
21. Boss Music- FF6
22. Seymour Battle- FF10 (Legendary Battle)
23. Trainer 3- Pokemon
24. Trainer 2- Pokemon