X-Class Project, Derxwna, #003
- About Derxwna Kapsyla
- I am an aspiring Video Game Developer. I want to be able to create a video game that, at the very least, I know I can enjoy. I want to make a fun game, some that even tell a story to them. The games I make I make for myself, but if others derive enjoyment from them too, it pleases me.
- I work on Touhoumon Faith & Prayer Version - a Pokemon Fangame in RPG Maker XP. I also play Touhou related games, and go on occasional Touhou Music Arrangement hunts. The concept of Time Travel fascinates me, so I'm quite enamored with Doctor Who and Steins;gate. I also have quite the liking for Dangan Ronpa (and junko enoshima--), as well as the Ace Attorney franchise. When I'm not working on Faith & Prayer version, I'm working on Touhou x Command & Conquer 1: War of the Rice, a mod for Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge (If by that wasn't clear, I'm also a fan of the Command & Conquer Franchise, quasi-fanatical tier). There's dozens of other things, but these are about the big ones I can name.
- Margate, FL
- Male ♂
- Head of ChaoticInfinity Studios
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
- MissingNo., still. Typhlosion, Espeon, I suppose.
- Olympics Region
- Development Blog:
For more information future news and updates to any projects, the following blogs are where I post information. You can usually hit me with a message there when it comes to bug reports or feedback, or general conversation about something.
- http://derxwnakapsyla.tumblr.com/ - General Purpose blog, but gets more information about smaller game updates.
- http://chaoticinfinitydev.tumblr.com/ - Specialized blog for ChaoticInfinity Development related projects, mostly used to post releases or important and critical information regarding future versions and releases.
- Touhoumon Essentials Development Starter Kit for RMXP - Revised Version 1 - Finished, released 12/25/2014
- Touhoumon: Faith and Prayer Version - Demo 5.1 - Finished, released 12/25/2014
- Development Blog:
All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:18 PM.